Ryan2White

Mike mularkey??

116 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

Free would be fine with Bevell.  Remember, Lynch wasn't exactly a huge back either.  He wasn't Freeman small, but he wasn't big.  

Mularkey is a different ballgame.  He likes to have a bellcow.

Is Hill said bellcow?

JDaveG likes this

43 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

I believe some of them are just courtesy to former employees who didn't raise a stink on their way out in the past, and also maybe casual prods to Kubiak to make up his mind. Just my guess. 

Or maybe Blanks just got more free time now. 

4 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Or maybe Blanks just got more free time now. 

I bet he's calling Stephanie up. 

I hope they've at least reached out to Kubiak and Gase... Extend interviews to all these bums and has beens and not even contact those 2? Does this franchise even consider winning it all?

Blows my mind, even now 30 years later...

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

He is, but this offense has had trouble sustain8ng long time eating drives.. goal line and short yardage issues and the running game in general is feast or famine. It’d be nice to see Matt hand the ball off more and rest our defense

Falcons were 6th in scoring with in 5 yards goal to goal. They were not perfect but pretty good. Also, ATL Offense has very long drives, in fact one of the least drives/ game in NFL. They condensed the game to keep the defense off the field. Ryan is having best years in WCO, they should infact speed up the game and not slow down.

Vandy and FalconsIn2020 like this

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Much like with Koetter, I don’t want to leave WCO for another OC’s system. Matt’s too good in this offense to scrap it.

Yeah. I always thought Matt Ryan would be a good WC QB. I would hate for them to go away when he had 2 of his best years in WCO.

Drew4719, JDaveG and Vandy like this

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Kubiak's best friend is a TE coach.

It's common knowledge that they are a package deal...

I thought that might have been a sign when I heard that we fired our TE coach...

Guess we will find out soon enough

I believe Arthur made it comfortable for Kubiak to come here.. Problem is, he dosnt have to burn the bridge in Denver yet and if things fall apart 2 years from now he still can interview with the Falcons or anyone else needing his assistance then. Arthur will have to make the deal really lucrative for Kubiak to leave Denver at this point 

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I believe Arthur made it comfortable for Kubiak to come here.. Problem is, he dosnt have to burn the bridge in Denver yet and if things fall apart 2 years from now he still can interview with the Falcons or anyone else needing his assistance then. Arthur will have to make the deal really lucrative for Kubiak to leave Denver at this point 

I dunno. He did interview with Detroit.

Detroit!

Detroit?

Detroit....

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

2 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

Dirk and MM? I wonder is Ryan blew up on the front office about having to learn another offense. Are we going to talk to Terry Robiskie or Hue Jackson too??? 

Robiskie was good amigo and I wouldn't mind Hue as  Passing game Coordinator.

1 hour ago, ramonezy said:

Some of these interviews are leading me to believe AB is having a hand in the coordinators and some of these candidates (and maybe even the actual coordinators picked) may simply be yo appease the boss and save their hides for another season

That was my 1st thought. 

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

Free would be fine with Bevell.  Remember, Lynch wasn't exactly a huge back either.  He wasn't Freeman small, but he wasn't big.  

Mularkey is a different ballgame.  He likes to have a bellcow.

We don’t have OL to go back from ZBS to power blocking. I guess AB probably wanted Ryan to talk all his coordinators and decide.

Vandy and JDaveG like this

3 hours ago, Tandy said:

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

but but but....I keep hearing the third time's the charm??? :lol:

Tandy likes this

40 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Robiskie was good amigo and I wouldn't mind Hue as  Passing game Coordinator.

Morris has done a great job as Passing Game Coordinator

39 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Hue is gonna Rooney Rule his way into another head coaching job.

Rooney would slap Hue silly for using his good name to get another HC gig

46 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I dunno. He did interview with Detroit.

Detroit!

Detroit?

Detroit....

who interviewed with Detroit, Kubiak or the TE Coach that usually goes with him?

Just now, papachaz said:

who interviewed with Detroit, Kubiak or the TE Coach that usually goes with him?

Kubes.

He is a big fan of Matthew Stafford and his perfect playoff record.

red falcon likes this

Just now, Jesus said:

Kubes.

He is a big fan of Matthew Stafford and his perfect playoff record.

ok I'm not seeing anything anywhere but here that says that, don't go around makin Dad mad cause you tellin all these fibs

Just now, papachaz said:

ok I'm not seeing anything anywhere but here that says that, don't go around makin Dad mad cause you tellin all these fibs

Someone posted a tweet the other day. Maybe it wasn't true. It seems like an odd place for him to end up considering he can pick wherever he wants to go.

papachaz likes this

3 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Mularky actually did a great job here with a rookie an. We were top 10 points scored in all his years and ran a balanced offense. Matt is so different now that it might be a good match if no Kubiak. And mularkey is smashmouth based

what say you @Vandy and @Knight of God

Lol he last drew up his plays in madden 1996 and they haven't changed. God no we don't need Mollarky.