Ryan2White

Mike mularkey??

116 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

it's a good thing DC is already settled, they might be trying to get Marion Campbell in for an interview, and well, that would be a messy situation

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

papachaz, Lowndesfalc, DMT11 and 1 other like this

8 minutes ago, RYNE said:

We should have just fired everyone especially Quinn and hired Mike McCarthy. Then go a D coordinator. Instead we are picking off the trash pile. 

Mike McCarthy would also be from the trash pile.

falconidae and DMT11 like this

5 minutes ago, papachaz said:

it's a good thing DC is already settled, they might be trying to get Marion Campbell in for an interview, and well, that would be a messy situation

:lol:

I'm holding out for Glanville

papachaz, FalconJim and Schwarzwald like this

Every OC named so far is better than Sark. Also Lets stop giving Sark credit for holding the car steady in the road at times. With Matt and Julio playing at an high level we need a OC who can do more than hold the car steady we need someone who drive and make direction changes, like against good team. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

20 minutes ago, RYNE said:

We should have just fired everyone especially Quinn and hired Mike McCarthy. Then go a D coordinator. Instead we are picking off the trash pile. 

Comments like these is what makes me lose hope in people and our fanbase. You want a loser of a coach who only won because of Aaron? really dude? Quinn is fives times the coach than this guy. The dude is notorious for not being able to develop talent or draft. 

me4falcons likes this

Dirk and MM? I wonder is Ryan blew up on the front office about having to learn another offense. Are we going to talk to Terry Robiskie or Hue Jackson too??? 

Isn't he the one who pretty much refused Matt's no huddle?

Stay away from that dude. The game has definitely passed him by.

Posted (edited)

Please no!!! Should of kept Sark if this is the best we  could do.

Edited by falcons357

40 minutes ago, Tandy said:

@FalconFanSince1970

What do you think?

#10, #13, #5 and #7 scoring offense.

43-21 record

36 minutes ago, vel said:

I'm sure @FalconFanSince1970 is somewhere giddy as a schoolgirl right now lol

Well yall already know I pretty much prefer a smash mouth, don't care if you know the play, we're comin downhill type approach. The quickest way to a point is a straight line. Wouldn't be surprised if the Lombardi winner this year is that kind of team. Like Matt Ryan said, "You can't stop it MF". Truly believe if we'd stayed that course we'd be dominating this flag football era right now. Went explosive instead and exploded. Pass happy TATF Madden boys would love his deep passing game. When we hired Kutty, Ryan said "I want to keep these 40 Mularkey plays". Still using em to this day.

Buddy put Ryan in the hurry up on day one. His other three OCs took him out of it. Inspector Gadget with success here and in PIT. Would prefer him over Kutty or Bevell but we'd have to have a major roster overhaul which I'm all for. Whether it's him or not. If the interview is for a TE position I'm good with that too. He could make Hoop a star and get Saubert to the next level. I'm all for bringing in old crusty NFL coaches that have seen pretty much anything the league can throw at em. No young developmental coaches unless they can find the next McVay who's running a Mularkey type offense by the way. 

Tandy, red falcon and Geneaut like this

8 minutes ago, FalconBlood23 said:

Comments like these is what makes me lose hope in people and our fanbase. You want a loser of a coach who only won because of Aaron? really dude? Quinn is fives times the coach than this guy. The dude is notorious for not being able to develop talent or draft. 

I'll take McCarthy over Quinn. Quinn is just riding the coat tail of our offense. He needs to develop the defense. Now we will see how much I fluency he can provide to our defense since he is in charge. 

40 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol y’all boys gone be begging Sark was back by the end of next season if they don’t strike gold lol

Only you are still talking about Sark.  Maybe where ever he goes you can follow...  I think University of Tennessee will be his next stop, go out and start buying their merchandise. 

3 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Only you are still talking about Sark.  Maybe where ever he goes you can follow...  I think University of Tennessee will be his next stop, go out and start buying their merchandise. 

Lol fool I ain’t the only one who’s said it. 

JDaveG likes this

Ugh.  It's not his playbook or scheme that bothers me.  It's his approach to the game.  In 2010, he basically conceded the field past 20 yards because he was afraid of the Giants' pass rush.  As a result, we got hammered in that playoff game.  In 2011 the offense was better, so I can almost say "well, with the right pieces he can get it done."

He can, but there are so many better options.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Kubiak's best friend is a TE coach.

It's common knowledge that they are a package deal...

I thought that might have been a sign when I heard that we fired our TE coach...

Guess we will find out soon enough

FalconsIn2012 likes this

3 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Ugh.  It's not his playbook or scheme that bothers me.  It's his approach to the game.  In 2010, he basically conceded the field past 20 yards because he was afraid of the Giants' pass rush.  As a result, we got hammered in that playoff game.  In 2011 the offense was better, so I can almost say "well, with the right pieces he can get it done."

He can, but there are so many better options.

I repressed that Giants playoff game.  Thanks for reminding me.

JDaveG likes this