Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Detroit_Falcon

It could be worse

11 posts in this topic

I'm sure most of you on here are from ATL or live in GA near other Falcons fans. I live near Detroit in a house with a Saints fan and an Eagles fan. Lets just say the last 2 years have been rough to say the least. I root against their teams every chance I get but they always seem to have luck on their side (which the Falcons never seem to do). Anyway, end rant. Thanks for being my outlet for fellow Falcons fans and here's to the Eagles and Saints hopefully knocked out of the playoffs! Happy 2019 everyone.

PokerSteve, rounz, Absolute and 4 others like this

You have my deepest sympathies. Maybe someday soon you can be the one dishing out the abuse. New coaching blood, new energy, new players coming. Things change in the NFL in a hurry. You know that "not for long" thingie they say.

Geneaut likes this

My wife is an Eagles fan. I feel your pain. 2017 playoffs I was so confident we would beat them in the playoffs...Almost was as embarrassing as 28-3 as her and our friends sat there laughing at me after we didn't score. Then to watch them win the SB vs Brady with a backup QB AFTER eliminating us...

Pain. Lots of Pain.

PokerSteve likes this

17 minutes ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

I'm sure most of you on here are from ATL or live in GA near other Falcons fans. I live near Detroit in a house with a Saints fan and an Eagles fan. Lets just say the last 2 years have been rough to say the least. I root against their teams every chance I get but they always seem to have luck on their side (which the Falcons never seem to do). Anyway, end rant. Thanks for being my outlet for fellow Falcons fans and here's to the Eagles and Saints hopefully knocked out of the playoffs! Happy 2019 everyone.

F*** the saints

F*** the eagles

I live over 500 miles away from the Falcons in Virginia

Malachore and papachaz like this

2 hours ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

Flickriver: Most interesting photos tagged with bekins

Detroit_Falcon and papachaz like this

2 hours ago, slick0ne said:

If they are not family members I have folks in Detroit that can help you hide the bodies.

what difference does it make if they're family members??  

asking for a friend :ninja:

:lol::lol:

slick0ne and rounz like this

On 1/2/2019 at 4:24 PM, papachaz said:

what difference does it make if they're family members??  

asking for a friend :ninja:

:lol::lol:

:lol: