Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ike barn87987

I love having Kazee

13 posts in this topic

I remember willy mo making two ints like that either back to back or almost back to back against the saints. They called the first one back due to a penalty to give brees a do over. Then he did it again

He seems to be quite the leader as well not only by his actions/play on the field but also on the sidelines.  He talks alot to the others building them up and telling them to go handle business and finish it themselves.  I really like his game and how he goes about it.  That might be one og Dimi's biggest late round steals when all said and done outside of Grady Jarrett.

1 hour ago, Dem Birds said:

Can't wait to have him Allen and Keanu together. Should be fun 

curious to see how that plays out.

Kazee and Grady have to be 2 of the best 5th round picks in league history. I mean sure Tom Brady and Terrell Davis were 6th round picks but TD and Quinn struck gold with these 2. Kazee on the field improves our zone D. I would love to see him in our Big Nickel set as well as playing NB vs the slot some. I do not believe he is a good enough man corner with his speed but i think he could be great playing NB in zone like B. Poole does. I believe he is an upgrade over Poole. However I like Poole too for what he does. 

Kazee is still going to have a big role with the team next season. Dude is a playmaker. I would love to see, in some nickel packages, Kazee and Allen at safety. Neal and Jones at LB. And Campbell rushing the passer more. Campbell seems to create pressure more times than not when he rushes....

Vandy likes this

2 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Kazee is still going to have a big role with the team next season. Dude id a playmaker. I would love to see, in some nickel packages, Kazee and Allen at safety. Neal and Jones at LB. And Campbell rushing the passer more. Campbell seems to create pressure more times than not when he rushes....

3-Safety sets should be a common occurance in our scheme next season. 

JDaveG likes this

7 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Can't wait to have him Allen and Keanu together. Should be fun 

The problem is that he needs to be on the field full time. He is not a part time player. DQ is paid to sort that stuff out so I will just watch.