Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Jaguars to interview Darrell Bevell for Offensive Coordinator

34 posts in this topic

Report: Jaguars to interview Darrell Bevell for offensive coordinator

Charean Williams

The Falcons aren’t the only team set to interview Darrell Bevell.

The Jaguars also are expected to meet with Bevell about their open offensive coordinator position, Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports.

Jacksonville fired Nathaniel Hackett during the season.

The Jaguars are expected to have a new quarterback next season, moving on from Blake Bortles. 

Bevell, 48, served as the Seahawks’ offensive coordinator from 2011-17, grooming Russell Wilson into a Super Bowl-winning quarterback. He spent five seasons running the Vikings offense before that.

In 12 years running an NFL offense, Bevell’s teams finished an average of 15th in total offense.

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Saw the Loins are also interviewing Kubiak.. They also believe they have a good chance to land him

Is there any report of us interviewing Kubiak?

10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Saw the Loins are also interviewing Kubiak.. They also believe they have a good chance to land him

Where did you see that?

3 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Where did you see that?

@pride_lions: The Detroit Lions have parted ways with OC Jim Bob Cooter. Top name in the rumor mill for his replacement is Gary Kubiak.

Dutty Ole Bird likes this

4 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Where did you see that?

Which honestly, imo Jim is a good oc.. I wouldn't mind if we interviewed him.. Just saying 

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

@pride_lions: The Detroit Lions have parted ways with OC Jim Bob Cooter. Top name in the rumor mill for his replacement is Gary Kubiak.

That name makes me giggle everytime, Jim Bob Cooter.

7 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

...that's no more than with us. Arguably a lot less. At least ours was reported by the NFL Network and ESPN guys instead of a Lions Twitter. You said he was interviewing with them...as far as I know, he doesn't have any official interviews scheduled.

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

...that's no more than with us. Arguably less. You said he was interviewing with them...as far as I know, he doesn't have any official interviews scheduled.

They mentioned it today on the teams podcast.. I can't link the podcast from my phone. But yeah, it's has the same legs as it does with us.. Still believe Kubiak will stay with the Broncos.. Was just saying other teams have the same rumors as we are banking on

10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

They mentioned it today on the teams podcast.. I can't link the podcast from my phone. But yeah, it's has the same legs as it does with us.. Still believe Kubiak will stay with the Broncos.. Was just saying other teams have the same rumors as we are banking on

That's fair enough...just think people are tossing around a lot of things as certainty when they're unsubstantiated. Like the multiple posts about how Kubiak has committed to Denver, and even them signing him.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

14 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

if we don’t even interview Kubiak....:argh:

We're bringing Dirk Koetter back.