Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
81KJW

wow gone through a lot coaches wow

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It is crazy how many coaches we have gone through since Matt Ryan got here.  I think it might be difficult did get a new OC.  What do you all think?

Edited by 81KJW
mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

2 minutes ago, RYNE said:

No sir 

So why would somebody want to come to a team with 33 old  QB?  We might have a new head coach next year.  

14 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

So why would somebody want to come to a team with 33 old  QB?  We might have a new head coach next year.  

Huh? Lol.  

24 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

Are you serious?????

I can't tell if you're genuine and misguided or trolling. 

This is the consensus #1 spot for an OC to come to, based off everything I've seen in the media and online. Every one of Matt Ryan's OCs, except Sark, became a head coach after - just another example of why it's such an attractive opening.

37 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

A 33 year old QB like Ryan has 5+ years left, and the second part really DOES make it seem like you're joking.

@A-TowN.- oh, so he's serious. That's...disappointing.

Ergo Proxy and A-TowN.- like this

Matt Ryan has literally had every single one of his OCs become a HC, except Sark.

Few better OC spots in the league.

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I can't tell if you're genuine and misguided or trolling. 

This is the consensus #1 spot for an OC to come to, based off everything I've seen in the media and online. Every one of Matt Ryan's OCs, except Sark, became a head coach after - just another example of why it's such an attractive opening.

A 33 year old QB like Ryan has 5+ years left, and the second part really DOES make it seem like you're joking.

@A-TowN.- oh, so he's serious. That's...disappointing.

I thought he was trolling at first but yeah unfortunately he is serious. 

I was hoping we could contain him to Draft and FA board, but seems he’s spread to TATF. 

54 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

It is crazy how many coaches we have gone through since Matt Ryan got here.  I think it might be difficult did get a new OC.  What do you all think? 

No, why would you think a team trying to better itself should hold on to a coach that's failing? 

45 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

It's called a desire to win.. You must be a proponent of participation trophies 

48 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

Because he is top 15 QB all time.  Don’t be stupid.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It's called a desire to win.. You must be a proponent of participation trophies 

Then why do 'some' fans want the team to tank?

1 minute ago, osiruz said:

Got a brain freeze too :lol:.

That second sentence is a brain cell robber. My brain train was going towards, "I think it might be difficult to get a new oc". How is it difficult? Then it switched to do" how do we get a new OC?"

What kind of question is that?

Osiruz likes this

1 minute ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Then why do 'some' fans want the team to tank?

In the long term, we are in desperate need of play makers. It's over now, so we have what we got