Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falconfreek123

Texas Georgia- Sugar bowl- in New Orleans

39 posts in this topic

If Georgia ends up being 11-3 in Kirby's 3rd year, then my prediction will be right. That means Quinn and Kirby both have 8 wins in year 1, 13 wins in year 2, and 11 wins in year 3. So would that mean 2019, year 4 for Kirby, is projected to be a disappointment for Georgia after having high expectations. It doesn't help that we lose Mel Tucker and Fields as well. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Kirby better have this team ready to ball in the second half. UGA is gonna get roasted like UCF if they come out and get embarrassed by a sorry Texas team after talking about '4 best teams' all week.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

It’s a pathetic & sloppy ****-fest is what it is.  A national embarrassment right now. 

They better come out with some sort of fire in the second half.  1st half was shameful.

One mistake after another.  Let’s go UGA!! Wake up man!!

And its sad, I don't think anyone actually thinks Texas is on the level of UGA. But UGA is gonna quickly develop that reputation of 'Can you trust them?' again.

/rant over

I told everyone that Texas aint no pushovers. They are a very good team with evidence supporting that statement from tonight. This Game is over