Carter

Rose Bowl - #9 Washington vs #6 Ohio State

14 posts in this topic

Wow the refs just screwed up. Washington tried to hurry up the snap while Ohio State was substituting and the official stood over the ball even though Washington didn’t sub anyone. Then the refs convene and just reset the clock. OSU basically gets a free timeout.

Lame.

I’m tired as **** of terrible officiating in college.

RandomFan and Yo_Lover like this

I'm an SEC fan and whoever is playing Ohio State, so go Washington!  But not looking good for them so far. 

Ohio State looks bigger and faster than Washington in general. 

Chris Petersen also seems to always have a ton of white dudes on his team. Not saying anything about it, it’s just funny to me.

Washington is a good, fundamentally sound football team. They have to play near perfect to beat teams with the talent of Ohio State or an Alabama. That playoff game showed us that much. Peterson has done a heck of a job there though.

this offense is just not very good.. i can't wait to see how Eason is next year. 

34 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Jake Browning was 6th in Heisman voting just 2 years ago. Hard to believe this the same guy

His arm is WEAK. 

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

browning is horrible at times.. what a bad pass. 

Yea, it a goid Browning, bad Browning thing.

I hate Ohio St, I really hope they can get back in this!

I think they said it best on our site, we will be glad when this season is over because it is the end of Browning. I am a Washington State Fan but since they are in a bowl, I am kind of a pac12 fan this week.

39 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Yea, it a goid Browning, bad Browning thing.

I hate Ohio St, I really hope they can get back in this!

yep he is very streaky.. i have seen him make some amazing throws and then he is bad browning as you said.. when browning is bad oh my goodness is he bad.. that throw across the field that the offensive lineman had to knock down was one of the worst passes i have seen from a qb.