Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jayu70

Welcome to 2019 - Hawks January Game Thread

Recommended Posts

Mavs can have Luka. We got Trae + 1st round pick and THE RED MAMBA! Look at those handles, the finishes, the clutch deep threes. He could become better than Klay Thompson--yeah I said it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I think Luka will be good. But it's premature to declare him the face of the NBA

He's not there yet but all signs indicate he is heading in that direction. Within 2 years he could be there, the dude turned pro at age 14 , he is dedicated and gifted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thofin21 said:

He's not there yet but all signs indicate he is heading in that direction. Within 2 years he could be there, the dude turned pro at age 14 , he is dedicated and gifted. 

Lol are you done serenading him? He's not a Hawk, get over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Lol are you done serenading him? He's not a Hawk, get over it.

He should have been a hawk. But no we outsmarted ourselves once again. Committed to mediocrity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

He should have been a hawk. But no we outsmarted ourselves once again. Committed to mediocrity. 

At worst, TY is a small step down for Luka. It's not like we traded Wade, Melo or Bosh for Darko lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like it's a pretty crazy crowd... 

Point explosion and pretty much all of the young guys played well! This is about as excited as I've been for the Hawks since that 60 win season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

Maybe the best performance of the season for the Hawks! 142 against the number #1 defense!

Wow, what a performance! 

Cannot overstate the job the guys and Coach did as well tonight. Just amazing. 

Trae + Collins + Heurter is must see TV! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
  • Create New...