Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tl;dr

Fiesta Bowl: UCF vs. LSU

110 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, richham said:

As a fellow Dawg fan and UGA alum, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Explain wtf you're talking about? I'm a Dawg Fan, not an SEC Fan. Bandwagon yourself.

2 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Explain wtf you're talking about? I'm a Dawg Fan, not an SEC Fan. Bandwagon yourself.

Bandwagon myself, oh brother. 

this drive for ucf has just gotten worse and worse.  that lsu defensive is just taking over and that's with a number of guys missing the game. 

i really wish we could see what ucf is with mckenzie as qb.. he was so freaking amazing. 

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

LSU has no discipline at all. 

Yeah another stupid penalty bylsu.

2 minutes ago, sdogg said:

LSU has no discipline at all. 

yep.. too many stupid decisions that only hurts them.. 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

i really wish we could see what ucf is with mckenzie as qb.. he was so freaking amazing. 

Yeah, this wouldn’ve been a fun game if all the starters from mid-season were playing today

big drive here for ucf.. if they can stop this drive with no score they have a shot.. if not lsu scores a td this is going to be a blowout. 

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

It would have, although ucf and their fans think they would run the table in the sec with my grandmother as qb.

If UCF were to somehow how win this game, they'd be sitting next year about where Boise was the year they beat Georgia, probably needing to mearly run the table of their easy schedule to get in (which of course Boise ultinately failed to do.)

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The big question in the second half will be can LSU's defensive front dominate enough to keep the 5th stringers in the secondary from being lit up.

UCF just needs to throw up deep balls. They’ll get more PI and more completions than incompletions and interceptions

1 minute ago, mike teevee said:

UCF just needs to throw up deep balls. They’ll get more PI and more completions than incompletions and interceptions

To throw a deep ball you need time. Time that LSU's front isn't giving them.

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

To throw a deep ball you need time. Time that LSU's front isn't giving them.

They seemed to have time on that last play..

If they keep it up tempo with the huge openings for the quick slants those bigs will wear out quick. 

there are huge openings in the secondary.. as gritz said it's up to the lsu defensive line to make sure there is no time to throw the ball. 

wow miss state down 5 points with 1 timeout and 4 mins, they punt on 4th and inches. Looks like they may get the ball back anyway but that's some cowardly football

Posted (edited)

I'm less pulling for LSU to win but more pulling for UCF to have their ish pushed in. No team and fan base deserves to be embarrassed and knocked off the ladder more. 

Edited by RandomFan