Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tl;dr

Fiesta Bowl: UCF vs. LSU

110 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mike teevee said:

Football players who punch another player in their helmet..... sooo smart.

At least punch them in the stomach or somewhere not covered by a hard protective shell

ZVes0gd.gif?noredirect

mike teevee and richham like this

I'm sure that most of you guys want LSU to win. I am pulling for UCF. I think the refs will help LSU pull this one off, because that's what they're paid to do 

those crossing patterns are open all day long.. just keep doing it.  great read there by burrow. 

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I'm sure that most of you guys want LSU to win. I am pulling for UCF. I think the refs will help LSU pull this one off, because that's what they're paid to do 

source.gif

Another blatant penalty on ucf they chose to ignore, refs aren’t helping LSU at all, quite the opposite.

Me half an hour ago

36 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Not a good 2019 for the SEC so far. Kentucky with a slim lead, Miss State and LSU getting bruised.

Me now:

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Just now, AF89 said:

Me half an hour ago

Me now:

SEC! SEC! SEC!

lolol.. 

2 minutes ago, richham said:

Another blatant penalty on ucf they chose to ignore, refs aren’t helping LSU at all, quite the opposite.

yeah the refs sure haven't been pro LSU at all this game.. 

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

about time the refs call something on ucf.. that was clear targeting.. 

What about that BS Unsportsmanlike Conduct on the 3rd sack? The one that kept LSU's Drive alive? F LSU. The refs are helping them. Targeting calls are always judgement calls. That one could have gone either way.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

What about that BS Unsportsmanlike Conduct on the 3rd sack? The one that kept LSU's Drive alive? F LSU. The refs are helping them. Targeting calls are always judgement calls. That one could have gone either way.

What?...

:lol:

3 minutes ago, mike teevee said:

What?...

:lol:

You guys trip me out with this SEC Stuff. I'm only a Dawg Fan. To h3ll with the rest of these teams. 

5 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

there were 2 calls against the same guy that wasn't called on ucf.. plenty of missed ucf penalties.  also that was a clear targeting IMO..  lots of calls are judgment, but the targeting rules have certain requirements and that ucf play clearly fit the targeting call.  you have an intense hatred for lsu and i usually have the same, but i can't stand ucf and that outweighing my lsu hatred. lol 

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

You guys trip me out with this SEC Stuff. I'm only a Dawg Fan. To h3ll with the rest of these teams. 

I was laughing at it is ALWAYS a judgment call for targeting. Sometimes it is, but most of the time it is pretty obvious

Cheers for UCF all you want 

2 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

As a fellow Dawg fan and UGA alum, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

there were 2 calls against the same guy that wasn't called on ucf.. plenty of missed ucf penalties.  also that was a clear targeting IMO..  lots of calls are judgment, but the targeting rules have certain requirements and that ucf play clearly fit the targeting call.  you have an intense hatred for lsu and i usually have the same, but i can't stand ucf and that outweighing my lsu hatred. lol 

I don't hate LSU that bad, but I hate this way CFB is set up. I don't blame UCF for calling themselves National Champions. They deserve a shot too. Clemson is in the National Championship Games, and their schedule was no better than anyone else's.