Jeffery Simmons

atljbo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I commented on this guy in Cole Worlds thread in the Draft and FA area.I hadn’t seen a snap of this guy but red the review of him and many other dline prospects.My feeling is you can work through these issues during the interview process.

For me as of now I’d have Simmons and Lawrence if we choose to double dip at DT.

Oline my favourites are Samia and Ford.

24 minutes ago, Ryan2White said:

Maybe just maybe...we can be comfortable with his past and he has matured.Not sure.But he's a **** of a talent. 

A Scouting buddy of mines told me he is a stand up kid from what he has heard from on campus.... It sound like it was just a straight up mistake trying to help your family memeber....

Top notch student, has done alot of community work, and is the leader of that team.

Could Quinn and TD get past that horrible horrible situation.

f so you are getting a top 10 talent and the 2nd best DT prospect in the draft at 14 (my opinion)

11 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Was it just the Auburn game because if so then I wouldn't call that inconsistent. It's more an anomaly.

possibly but that was the one I chose to watch the tape on so I cant say for sure - he is all over the place in mocks even dropping to round 2 as is Wilkins, and DL - I would prefer DL myself, but still the mystery is what they think Rashan Gary can be, because we dont have much to go on this year and kind of throws a wrench into the whole DT draft, either way - we are getting a badass Dlinemen edge or tackle in the first 2 rounds

12 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

Yeah he’s been balling. Devin White from LSU is too. I’d prefer Simmons but man Devin and Debo would be sick. 

I think White go before us but if all the top rank linemen are off the board and Devin White is there...  To me he is a Scheme Changer like Deion Jones...  You have LBs that are fast, can attack the LOS and can cover like DBs giving D the chance to be more aggressive with the blitzing

7 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I think White go before us but if all the top rank linemen are off the board and Devin White is there...  To me he is a Scheme Changer like Deion Jones...  You have LBs that are fast, can attack the LOS and can cover like DBs giving D the chance to be more aggressive with the blitzing

Yeah I agree. If he’s there it’ll be tempting for sure. He’s always around the ball. Same with Byron Murphy. If either are there, it’ll be interesting to see if they go BPA or reach for a DT or OL (assuming Simmons is gone, he could be top 10 as well).

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

The first 3 snaps of the game... 2 Tackles for Loss and a Sack.... Mannnnn this dude next to Grady would be insane....Buttttttttt

He’s been my target all along for 1st round. I assumed we wouldn’t have any shot at Williams or Oliver. Word is he’s is super squeaky clean with exception of an isolated  mistake. If this is true, I am 100% on board with the pick.

Out entire defense would change. When you have two, dominant DTs you can design just about any game plan around them with your other chess pieces. 

Just now, gazoo said:

He’s been my target all along for 1st round. I assumed we wouldn’t have any shot at Williams or Oliver. Word is he’s is super squeaky clean with exception of an isolated  mistake. If this is true, I am 100% on board with the pick.

Out entire defense would change. When you have two, dominant DTs you can design just about any game plan around them with your other chess pieces. 

Me too