caponine

JUST WOW !!

130 posts in this topic

I don’t care how talented AB is. He’s a cancer and will eventually, if not already divide that locker room. Which will cost Mike Tomlin his job. I would really consider trading him. You should be able to get great compensation for him. Draft another WR and build around JuJu

2 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

I don’t care how talented AB is. He’s a cancer and will eventually, if not already divide that locker room. Which will cost Mike Tomlin his job. I would really consider trading him. You should be able to get great compensation for him. Draft another WR and build around JuJu and Conner.

There lol , its no conicidence that once conner went down, they started losing 

175_Ranger_Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Be thankful for Julio!

Lets trade Julio for Brown being he gets more TD. Is that suppose to be purple is up to you

It’s unreal just how fkg messed up the players in the NFL have become. 

You try so hard to just ignore all this emotional drama & immaturity, but they have no self control whatsoever.  It’s one ignorant, selfish drama show after another.  It’s hard to keep track of because  it’s so frequent.

A lot of these baby-men are so caught up in themselves that it’s impossible for them to see anything but themselves.   And so, to them, it’s no longer about the cause of the team.  It’s always about me & how I’m being mistreated lmao.

I think they believe their own circumstances or victimhood is more valuable than their teammates & coaches.

The NFL is being scrutinized more & more & it’s this type of laughable **** that’s one of the main reasons.  

If AB isn’t getting exactly what he wants then everyone must suffer the consequences.  Look at OBJ & others.  Wouldn’t be surprised to see OBJ traded because the Giants want to dump his bullchit & never ending drama circus.  Look at Johnny Manzeil too.  What a mess.

How many other examples?  Then you have the other slew of less than desirable teammates who won’t lay off the PEDs, alcohol or drugs etc.  Or spend their free time hanging out chasing ho’s all night or throwing their money away in a strip club **** hole where nothing good in life ever happens.  Just more ways to fk up their lives, throw away their money & let their teams down. Smfh.

I didn’t even begin to touch on the low life’s who thinks it’s perfectly fine to knock women out cold.  

But of course it’s always gonna be someone else’s fault.  We need more & better family units & Fathers that are there for the children they’ve brought into this world. Personal responsibility for our own behavior would be a great start too. 

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

Little Ben plays a big part in all their locker room drama issues. 

I remember when Ben came to the town next to where i live in GA and raped a girl at a club.. It all got swept under the table but I knew about it that night because my brother was at the same club.. He's a pos

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I remember when Ben came to the town next to where i live in GA and raped a girl at a club.. It all got swept under the table but I knew about it that night because my brother was at the same club.. He's a pos

Little Ben is a narcissistic POS.  I’m being completely honest, if he was our QB I’d stop caring about the Falcons until he left

Edited by Falconsin2012
Falconsfan567 likes this

3 hours ago, caponine said:

if they get bell and brown ( which they can ) plus a first again. This team is probably a team to lookout for, more than the saints.

Lol your a joke man..like out of all the teams in the NFL and u act like there already on TBs roster..your a joke

1 hour ago, TRUju2111 said:

Lol your a joke man..like out of all the teams in the NFL and u act like there already on TBs roster..your a joke

:huh::huh: who made u mad today dude ?? or are u just salty ?

4 hours ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Before the season started I was talking to someone about the top 3 WRs in the league. We were in consensus that it was JJ, AB, and DH. He said he would rather have AB over JJ because JJ is a locker room cancer and only cares about himself because of the whole TO stuff and was completely serious about it. Stopped talking football with him right there.

4 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

People are weird. Julio's NEVER done anything but be a GREAT team mate and great guy on and off the field. Hang out with T.O. and cameo in a rap video and all that's washed away! :lol:

Yeah that’s what separates Julio not just what he does on the field but what he does off the guy is the total package when it comes to being a professional.

Hes delivered ever since he’s been here on.I just can’t get past fans that want to see the back of him.

Bunchy Carter likes this

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

You try so hard to just ignore all this emotional drama & immaturity, but they have no self control whatsoever.  It’s one ignorant, selfish drama show after another.  It’s hard to keep track of because  it’s so frequent.

A lot of these baby-men are so caught up in themselves that it’s impossible for them to see anything but themselves.   And so, to them, it’s no longer about the cause of the team.  It’s always about me & how I’m being mistreated lmao.

I think they believe their own circumstances or victimhood is more valuable than their teammates & coaches.

The NFL is being scrutinized more & more & it’s this type of laughable **** that’s one of the main reasons.  

If AB isn’t getting exactly what he wants then everyone must suffer the consequences.  Look at OBJ & others.  Wouldn’t be surprised to see OBJ traded because the Giants want to dump his bullchit & never ending drama circus.  Look at Johnny Manzeil too.  What a mess.

How many other examples?  Then you have the other slew of less than desirable teammates who won’t lay off the PEDs, alcohol or drugs etc.  Or spend their free time hanging out chasing ho’s all night or throwing their money away in a strip club **** hole where nothing good in life ever happens.  Just more ways to fk up their lives, throw away their money & let their teams down. Smfh.

I didn’t even begin to touch on the low life’s who thinks it’s perfectly fine to knock women out cold.  

But of course it’s always gonna be someone else’s fault.  We need more & better family units & Fathers that are there for the children they’ve brought into this world. Personal responsibility for our own behavior would be a great start too. 

It’s a generation thing Hash the ability for this to leak out onto the public forum with many areas of social media and sought magnifies these issues.

I totally agree with what happened to turn up and do your job.

I don’t know how any of these extremely well paid professionals can complain about it when in all essence there living there dreams and earning squidillions doing it.While the rest of the 99.9% of the populace have to actually get up every day and work our butts off for a pittance in what they earn.

True Story I had a very good friend of mine whose son plays top level rugby here and he complained about how hard the rugby was and training and off field pressure he gets here in NZ.

I said to him really and handed him a spade and told him let’s go I got a trench to dig now this was for his old mans house and was a solid 7-8 hour day digging for a weekend.Myself and a friend of mine and the young fulla started digging finished Sunday afternoon at 4.

Said to him imagine if you had to do this for a living digging holes 5 days a week 8 hours a day.

He got the jist that very kid now plays for the All Blacks here in NZ I hope that weekend showed him something and pointed his thinking in the right direction. 

FA91, papachaz and HASHBROWN3 like this

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Vandy said:

I know, but You weren’t the only one cappy.

julio 113/1677/8

I had no idea he had THAT many receptions and . yards and just learned on Sunday that he ended the season with 8 pay dirts. That is a very quiet 113 receptions and 1677 yards. 

Edited by Halcon-1

5 hours ago, caponine said:

if they get bell and brown ( which they can ) plus a first again. This team is probably a team to lookout for, more than the saints.

Jameis, Bell and Brown???   Nah man... there is SOME truth to having a good locker room, and that ain't it, no matter what the talent level...

papachaz and FA91 like this

That team is falling apart, If steelers lose Bell and Brown they are done on the other hand, that would be downright scary if they joined Tampa Bay. 

I blame ownership but thats not going to change

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

To be fair, these guys aren't that old. They are what, in their twenties and early 30s with the majority being in their twenties with boat loads of money and silly praise from fans thrown at them? How many of us criticizing these guys would have been any better?

mfaulk57158 likes this

2 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Jameis, Bell and Brown???   Nah man... there is SOME truth to having a good locker room, and that ain't it, no matter what the talent level...

i remember a team having Jerry Rice and TO, Jerry Rice and Deion sanders, Ray Lewis , Ed Reed and Suggs. **** even recently , Seattle they had alot of locker room peoblems. All of these players and teams had massive egos but were still very successful

That’s Assuming those two players get their heads out of their arse and are team players. 

Which both have shown they are more than capable of NOT being.

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That’s Assuming those two players get their heads out of their arse and are team players. 

Which both have shown they are more than capable of NOT being.

i agree they both are conceited and arrogant af but they are both so talented. Teams will take a chance on that, its like TO. 

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

i remember a team having Jerry Rice and TO, Jerry Rice and Deion sanders, Ray Lewis , Ed Reed and Suggs. **** even recently , Seattle they had alot of locker room peoblems. All of these players and teams had massive egos but were still very successful

First of all, I don’t remember ALL of these guys playing on the same team. 

B, all of the guys you listed above were leave it all on the field types, which the Pittsburgh two are very questionable in regards to.

Falconcheff and papachaz like this

Just now, caponine said:

i agree they both are conceited and arrogant af but they are both so talented. Teams will take a chance on that, its like TO. 

With TO, he was ok once you got him on the field and his teammates knew that. 

These guys, I am not so sure they have that teammate trust rep across the league like he did. 

If they do, then I agree.

^^^  Yeah, it's not about egos or big players or alpha types; it's about selfishness...can you imagine Brown trying to get on board with his personal production on a team with Mike Evans and Jameis Winston doing the distribution???  Or Bell behind...NOT the Steelers Oline?

He is constantly in Roethlisberger’s grill with his me me ****. I doubt the Patriots would pass on him even with the failed Gordon experiment

7 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Tomlin lost the control of that locker room.

Ben ain't getting any younger and who is the QB replacement?  Writing is on the wall.

And what is all this BS about both of them going to the buccies? 

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Ben ain't getting any younger and who is the QB replacement?  Writing is on the wall.

And what is all this BS about both of them going to the buccies? 

They just drafted Mason Rudolph and his number 1 WR Washington from Oklahoma State last year.