caponine

JUST WOW !!

130 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

What is everyone’s new obsession over tampa bay? 

“Theyre gonna get kubiak”

”theyre gonna get player x in the draft”

”theyre gonna get antonio brown”

To be fair everyone even the press does this every offseason. Why Tampa is always the sexy pick I will never understand.

Just now, falconsfan4life3 said:

I was like am i the only that realized this? :lol: 

i mean ppl just rolling with it lol

Just now, falconsfan4life3 said:

I was like am i the only that realized this? :lol: 

no the way the account is spelled it's obvious, but, Brown did skip a few practices last week, and because of that Tomlin sat him. There IS tension in the locker room, and it's mostly Brown's me first attitude....so while the account is obviously fake, the news isn't necessarily fake

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, papachaz said:

no the way the account is spelled it's obvious, but, Brown did skip a few practices last week, and because of that Tomlin sat him. There IS tension in the locker room, and it's mostly Brown's me first attitude....so while the account is obviously fake, the news isn't necessarily fake

lol how do u delete posts, lol 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

This one is entertaining.  Let’s see where it goes.  Most of us don’t care if it’s true or not...we just need to vent!!!

AB is a POS for demanding a trade!!!!!  lol 

Edited by Falconsin2012
PokerSteve likes this

8 minutes ago, papachaz said:

Little Ben plays a big part in all their locker room drama issues. 

Falcons In 2012 and papachaz like this

Just now, caponine said:

:lol:

I think you have to be 'pure football' to have 'delete' as an option. Although do you see something about thread management up next to the 'reply to this topic' button? you may be able to go there and delete it. 

I'd leave it though, there's a good chance the news is real, or close to real, even if the twitter account isn't

Falcons In 2012 and Vandy like this

Just now, Vandy said:

I think Little Ben plays a big part in all their room issues. 

I thought he'd figured out how to keep his pants zipped after that last 'almost arrest' thing happened....

:ninja::ninja::lol:

Vandy likes this

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I think Little Ben plays a big part in all their room issues. 

Little Ben actually is a conniving POS...AB is just a bit selfish

Edited by Falconsin2012
Vandy and papachaz like this

28 minutes ago, caponine said:

That team is falling apart, If steelers lose Bell and Brown they are done on the other hand, that would be downright scary if they joined Tampa Bay. 

Ummm that’s a fake acct and probably a made up story 

28 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Brown is known to be a serious locker room distraction and Bell is one toke away from a long suspension. With that being said, both are amazing talents. 

papachaz likes this

22 minutes ago, caponine said:

i was one but for me it was the contract, julio is why this team has got as far as we have

By that rationale, shouldn't THAT be why he should be paid fairly?

7 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

What?! Nonsense. We have to trade Julio ASAP because he's a locker room cancer who made the unforgivable mistake or hanging out with T.O. and wanting to be paid fairly. 

/s.

Before the season started I was talking to someone about the top 3 WRs in the league. We were in consensus that it was JJ, AB, and DH. He said he would rather have AB over JJ because JJ is a locker room cancer and only cares about himself because of the whole TO stuff and was completely serious about it. Stopped talking football with him right there.

2 minutes ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Before the season started I was talking to someone about the top 3 WRs in the league. We were in consensus that it was JJ, AB, and DH. He said he would rather have AB over JJ because JJ is a locker room cancer and only cares about himself because of the whole TO stuff and was completely serious about it. Stopped talking football with him right there.

People are weird. Julio's NEVER done anything but be a GREAT team mate and great guy on and off the field. Hang out with T.O. and cameo in a rap video and all that's washed away! :lol:

kiwifalcon likes this

4 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

People are weird. Julio's NEVER done anything but be a GREAT team mate and great guy on and off the field. Hang out with T.O. and cameo in a rap video and all that's washed away! :lol:

After he said that I came to the conclusion that he doesn't actually watch football and just watches highlight reels on sportscenter.

papachaz and Bunchy Carter like this

Just now, Hingle McCringleberry said:

After he said that I came to the conclusion that he doesn't actually watch football and just watches highlight reels on sportscenter.

I'm guessing you were exactly right.