Bossmare

Arthur and Angela Divorcing

76 posts in this topic

I request mods to close this topic.

We all need to give owner his own privacy and we dont know how deeply he may have been hurt ....just hope all works out well for him in the end.

Vandy likes this

She's done good for herself. What was she, a Soccer mom. I know she is not going away for the low. This is some women's dream.

20 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We all need to give owner his own privacy and we dont know how deeply he may have been hurt ....just hope all works out well for him in the end.

Who do you think put out the statement? His own PR team. :rolleyes:

papachaz and ⚡Slumerican⚡ like this

4 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

That's 2 for him right? As old as he is, might as well just stay single at this point.

I know right, not like he ain't got no money to just get one of his assistant to get some high end hoes online or buckhead strip clubs. They will be glad to be called Angel and they love you long time as you like, as long as you pay long time.

10 minutes ago, likeriver said:

Who will get custody over Matt Ryan? 

Probably either Father Koetter, Grandpa Gary Kubes, or Uncle Bevell. 

likeriver likes this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, raysnill1 said:

hate to see people get divorced. hope they both find the happiness they're looking for

I think that is why many people get divorced though, they look to their marriage to make them happy and when it stops being easy they move on to another person looking for the thrill and potential fulfillment. The 'death do us part' is meant to be literal. The tough times and arguments are the best ways to grow and be confronted with your issues in a way that forces you to change. If you dip when the sledding gets rough then you will likely carry your stuff into the next marriage. Rinse repeat. May as well stick it out and let it shape you. Growth happens under pressure, not when you are gleeful and getting everything you want.

Edited by oxygencube
isproab likes this

5 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Tiger Woods would like to say that prenuptial agreements aren’t as secure as you think

Elin Nordegren Gets $750M, Custody of Kids in Exchange for Silence in Tiger Woods Divorce

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

The Tiger story was a little different i'm sure Blank has not been sleeping with adult stars and running his vehicles into a tree  

rounz likes this

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Well probably have to find another owner. Art might kill em both. Lol!!!

Payton is too slippery...he will manage to kill Art & Angela and cleverly frame Greg Williams.  Payton is used to letting Williams take the fall for him

Edited by Falconsin2012
Faithful Falcon likes this

6 hours ago, Bossmare said:

Subscribe

FLOWERY BRANCH — 

Falcons owner Arthur Blank and Angela Blank are divorcing, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution confirmed on Tuesday.

“Arthur and Angie Blank have agreed to amicably part ways,” a representative of Arthur M. Blank Foundation said. “With respect and concern for each other and their families, no further public comment will be made regarding this private family matter. Both parties request privacy for all involved at this difficult time.”Angela Blank was by Arthur Blank’s side recently during the Atlanta United’s victory parade. She was not at the Falcons’ game against Tampa Bay on Sunday. 

Blank was engaged to Angela Macuga in 2014. They were married in June of 2016. 

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/blanks-are-getting-divorce/zlpy5gvdgazGuJnX21D4LN/

The fact that this says "amicably" tells me that this is one of those situations were a couple gets divorced but remain friends after the divorce. That actually does happen sometimes. Not all divorces are the ugly "i hate your ******* guts and want you to die" kind. There are those rare ones that are civil on all fronts and the couple remains friends afterwards but they're just no longer married.

6 hours ago, octoslash said:

At least there are no children involved.  My parents split when I was five and it screwed me up big time. 

You know it wasn't your fault they split up? 

6 hours ago, Nereek said:

And can lose the Falcons in a divorce. 

Nah, if that was a serious threat she would just disappear...Blank cold. :ninja: 

7 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Tiger Woods would like to say that prenuptial agreements aren’t as secure as you think

Elin Nordegren Gets $750M, Custody of Kids in Exchange for Silence in Tiger Woods Divorce

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

My biggest problem in life should be I could afford to pay $750 Mil in a divorce settlement. I'd of married Arthur for what she'll get after several years of bliss.

Good luck to everyone involved. 

4 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

You're kidding right? Author and his family are fine. 

Falcons In 2012 likes this

4 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

No need to be a softy...it’s news and free to be discussed. Nobody has gotten completely out of line.

blank moving on from a fling isn’t much different that the team moving on from the coaches...also after two years.

Falcons In 2012 likes this