Bossmare

Arthur and Angela Divorcing

76 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nereek said:

I hope the divorce doesn't get ugly and comes after the Falcons.

O for fks sake people blanks owned the team for nearly 20 years shes been married to him for 2 years... slow your role. 

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

O for fks sake people blanks owned the team for nearly 20 years shes been married to him for 2 years... slow your role. 

And can lose the Falcons in a divorce. 

22 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Tiger Woods would like to say that prenuptial agreements aren’t as secure as you think

Elin Nordegren Gets $750M, Custody of Kids in Exchange for Silence in Tiger Woods Divorce

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

Am I imagining it, or was blond skier girl (I can never remember names) photographed about 1 zillion times with his kids?

Falcons In 2012 likes this

4 minutes ago, falcndave said:

Am I imagining it, or was blond skier girl (I can never remember names) photographed about 1 zillion times with his kids?

Yes, Lindsay Vaughn was..but she looked just like his ex so who knows who it was

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Tiger Woods would like to say that prenuptial agreements aren’t as secure as you think

Elin Nordegren Gets $750M, Custody of Kids in Exchange for Silence in Tiger Woods Divorce

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

That figure should have been suspect, he was worth $600 million at the time of divorce, she got $100 million. He'd have to be a very comfortable billionaire for her to get $750 million(!) nearly ten years ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/work-in-progress/2010/07/03/elin-nordegren-tiger-woods-divorce-settlement-100-million/#56ad84401946

Edited by ant.accurate
Falcons In 2012 likes this

2 minutes ago, ant.accurate said:

That figure should have been suspect, he was worth $600 million at the time of divorce, she got $100 million. He'd have to be a very comfortable billionaire for her to get $750 million(!) nearly ten years ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/work-in-progress/2010/07/03/elin-nordegren-tiger-woods-divorce-settlement-100-million/#56ad84401946

It was suspect, which is why they ended up agreeing to $150 million

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Thank the lord for pre nuptials. She will go away comfortably I am sure...

Oh you got that right..she knew going in what she would walk away with if the marriage didn't work.

Monolith2001 likes this

1 hour ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

That's 2 for him right? As old as he is, might as well just stay single at this point.

Well his last wife seemed even younger than this one. So probably more than two I would think. At his age you don't normally get married the first time to the young one. 

Just looked it up. This is his third. The young one was the second and born in '68. <_<

1 hour ago, Nereek said:

I hope the divorce doesn't get ugly and comes after the Falcons.

Men like AB didn't get rich by letting people punk them.  I'd be shocked if she didn't know her max buyout the day she said "I do".

rounz, RING OF HONOR and Geneaut like this

5 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Bruh you can't seriously think he signed over ANY rights to this team to that woman.

P.... has power to mind control. Lol.

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

bet she can see whoever she wants...:lol:

31 minutes ago, ant.accurate said:

I know that didn't sound right....thanks dude

papachaz likes this

10 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Meet GEORGIA Frontiere...  She got a 70 percent interest in the Rams and owned them for a long time...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Frontiere#Los_Angeles_Rams

Yeah I remember her as the Rams owner. Kinda different situation with Blank but who knows. I hope his accountant and advisors wouldn't let him do that.

ratesforless likes this

2 hours ago, Bossmare said:

Subscribe

FLOWERY BRANCH — 

Falcons owner Arthur Blank and Angela Blank are divorcing, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution confirmed on Tuesday.

“Arthur and Angie Blank have agreed to amicably part ways,” a representative of Arthur M. Blank Foundation said. “With respect and concern for each other and their families, no further public comment will be made regarding this private family matter. Both parties request privacy for all involved at this difficult time.”Angela Blank was by Arthur Blank’s side recently during the Atlanta United’s victory parade. She was not at the Falcons’ game against Tampa Bay on Sunday. 

Blank was engaged to Angela Macuga in 2014. They were married in June of 2016. 

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/blanks-are-getting-divorce/zlpy5gvdgazGuJnX21D4LN/

Another bites the dust...dude i wonder how he is behind closed doors..isnt this his second one?? 

6 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Another bites the dust...dude i wonder how he is behind closed doors..isnt this his second one?? 

Third divorce with a total of 6 kids.