Bossmare

Arthur and Angela Divorcing

76 posts in this topic

Subscribe

FLOWERY BRANCH — 

Falcons owner Arthur Blank and Angela Blank are divorcing, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution confirmed on Tuesday.

“Arthur and Angie Blank have agreed to amicably part ways,” a representative of Arthur M. Blank Foundation said. “With respect and concern for each other and their families, no further public comment will be made regarding this private family matter. Both parties request privacy for all involved at this difficult time.”Angela Blank was by Arthur Blank’s side recently during the Atlanta United’s victory parade. She was not at the Falcons’ game against Tampa Bay on Sunday. 

Blank was engaged to Angela Macuga in 2014. They were married in June of 2016. 

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/blanks-are-getting-divorce/zlpy5gvdgazGuJnX21D4LN/

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

I hope the divorce doesn't get ugly and comes after the Falcons.

Thank the lord for pre nuptials. She will go away comfortably I am sure...

kiwifalcon likes this

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Hopefully... but she could try to fight it and go after the Falcons. 

5 minutes ago, Nereek said:

I hope the divorce doesn't get ugly and comes after the Falcons.

Than again, who's to say she wouldn't be a better owner? She did parley herself into a big pay day just now! B)

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Tiger Woods would like to say that prenuptial agreements aren’t as secure as you think

Elin Nordegren Gets $750M, Custody of Kids in Exchange for Silence in Tiger Woods Divorce

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

Edited by Falconsin2012

55 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

Grand Opening

Grand Closing

hate to see people get divorced. hope they both find the happiness they're looking for

Same

18 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Tiger Woods would like to say that prenuptial agreements aren’t as secure as you think

Elin Nordegren Gets $750M, Custody of Kids in Exchange for Silence in Tiger Woods Divorce

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

Well Artie and Angie didn't have any kids though, so there's that  ;)

7 minutes ago, osiruz said:

AB doling out those prenups like its confetti. When you are rich many women will marry for comfort.

Truth