OC already on the team?

IamFRESCO1

30 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That looks to be further proof that we don’t know **** as posters. I feel if that was the case, he would have been promoted already 

actually, we do a pretty good job here. I'm pretty sure I can out draft TD lol 

Edited by 81KJW

3 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

actually, we do a pretty good job here. I'm pretty sure I can out draft TD lol 

You wouldn’t know where to start lol. I saw an article last week where a former regular joe who used to bash 2k games in comments got a job there and he was humbled immediately because he didn’t know how much actually went into it. This would be no different 

46 minutes ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

You still have to interview others for the job first.

You can promote from within without interviewing for coordinating jobs if my memory is right. You only have to interview others for the HC job. 

Now if you’re correct, take into consideration that he hasn’t been mentioned for interview because he himself would have to interview as well

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You can promote from within without interviewing for coordinating jobs if my memory is right. You only have to interview others for the HC job. 

Now if you’re correct, take into consideration that he hasn’t been mentioned for interview because he himself would have to interview as well

I dont remember anybody else being interviewed for the DC last year when MM was promoted. I could be mistaken though.