Since1990

2019 In Memoriam Thread

278 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Owsley said:

Very sadly my marriage of 15 years is being dissolved by my wife informing mevshevis filing for divorce. Didn't know where to put this & this thread seemed appropriate. Black soul crushing heart wrenching empty abyss of numbing pain

Sorry to hear that. 

Falcons, win this man a SB...

Image result for mod squad peggy lipton

Peggy Lipton - American actress and model best best known as flower child Julie Barnes in the ABC counterculture television series The Mod Squad for which she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama in 1970. She was previously married to producer Quincy Jones and was the mother of actress Rashida Jones.

8 hours ago, The Kingfish said:

Image result for mod squad peggy lipton

Peggy Lipton - American actress and model best best known as flower child Julie Barnes in the ABC counterculture television series The Mod Squad for which she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama in 1970. She was previously married to producer Quincy Jones and was the mother of actress Rashida Jones.

I vividly remember The Mod Squad, RIP Peggy

rs_600x600-190516164815-600-Ashley-Massa

WWF's Ashley Massaro, 39 years old

I haven't followed wrestling in the past couple of years, but wrestlers are still dying at young ages.

Since1990 likes this

Image result for austin eubanks

Austin Eubanks - A Colorado man who survived the 1999 Columbine school shooting (he was shot in the knee while hiding under a table in the library) and later became an advocate for fighting addiction and depression.