Since1990

2019 In Memoriam Thread

405 posts in this topic

My former bandmate’s 4 year old grandson lost his battle with brain cancer this morning. My older brother’s second wife lost her battle with uterine cancer two weeks ago. 

**** cancer. 

On 11/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, mdrake34 said:

My former bandmate’s 4 year old grandson lost his battle with brain cancer this morning. My older brother’s second wife lost her battle with uterine cancer two weeks ago. 

**** cancer. 

17 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Cancer sucks

Sorry for your losses

Yeah, Cancer is truly the big bad evil. Lost plenty of friends and family members due to it over the years.

Can't wait until it is stopped and weeded out for good.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

8 minutes ago, Statick said:

WTF?

Per friends, he had recently been diagnosed with cancer and was also battling liver disease, he died while waiting on a liver transplant. 

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Per friends, he had recently been diagnosed with cancer and was also battling liver disease, he died while waiting on a liver transplant. 

Wow.

So young.

18 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

D@mn

Tragic man.

Nooooooo! Sad day!! The father of snowboarding, and the "rich uncle" that I never had!!! Jake Burton died today!

Me, my siblings, cousins and our children all fibbed when we were growing up and told people that we were related to Jake! 

RIP Uncle Jake

~ Chris Burton (Since1990)

13 hours ago, Since1990 said:

Nooooooo! Sad day!! The father of snowboarding, and the "rich uncle" that I never had!!! Jake Burton died today!

Me, my siblings, cousins and our children all fibbed when we were growing up and told people that we were related to Jake! 

RIP Uncle Jake

~ Chris Burton (Since1990)

D@mn, that was your uncle?

My condolences to you and your family.

One of my partner's father passed away this morning. He was a neurosurgeon, absolutely hilarious guy. No one ever believed him when he would tell them he was a brain surgeon, so at his kids’ soccer games he started telling the other parents he was an astronaut for NASA

Statick likes this