January 2019 UGA Recruiting - Sugar and Spice!

Carter

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Yep, I'm guessing that's why I've been hearing more and more about Javonne Shepherd as a legitimate target the last few weeks. 

https://247sports.com/player/javonne-shepherd-46037308/

yep.. i had a feeling when i started to hear shepherd's name mentioned a lot that there was something with nester.. then i heard that interview and it made complete sense..  

Clint Brewster (who? Exactly) with a CB for CJ Dixon to UGA

I'd certainly be interested to see if we'd take 2 QBs next year, and if both would come, and if both would come knowing the other is coming.

Each year that we've taken 1, it's seemed to be more a matter of necessity for who we took, rather than a desire to only take one.

Also, let's be real here, Bennett is only on scholarship because they couldn't realistically head into spring with Fromm being the only QB who had played there. We sure as **** have no interest in him seeing the field, and he may very well transfer if he can show something in game action to potential non Juco teams. 

24 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

First cracks of the Saban empire. 

There were reports of quite a bit of unhappiness in the team, and highly rated players expecting/demanding playing time or threat of transfer, and being given it, despite not deserving it via earning it, leading to less recruited players also being unhappy about those players not only not getting reprimanded for their behavior but getting rewarded and getting the playing time they asked for

supposedly a lot of infighting and issues with the coaches

15 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

There were reports of quite a bit of unhappiness in the team, and highly rated players expecting/demanding playing time or threat of transfer, and being given it, despite not deserving it via earning it, leading to less recruited players also being unhappy about those players not only not getting reprimanded for their behavior but getting rewarded and getting the playing time they asked for

supposedly a lot of infighting and issues with the coaches

I'm not surprised. Should be an interesting offseason for college football 

Nolan is wild lmao

Asked about his recruitment and what made Georgia stand out, Nolan talks about several things. About halfway through this video he talks about how Trezman, Walker and himself have known each other for a long time and went on so many trips together... people ask them “why not go to Bama, they’re already great” and then he says people in Miami talk about making the crib great (meaning homegrown players should stay home and play for Miami), so they wanna do that for Georgia... and he adds “but we actually have a chance.”

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

Nolan is wild lmao

Asked about his recruitment and what made Georgia stand out, Nolan talks about several things. About halfway through this video he talks about how Trezman, Walker and himself have known each other for a long time and went on so many trips together... people ask them “why not go to Bama, they’re already great” and then he says people in Miami talk about making the crib great (meaning homegrown players should stay home and play for Miami), so they wanna do that for Georgia... and he adds “but we actually have a chance.”

:lol: 

Poor Youngbloodz lol

Archived