Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter

January 2019 UGA Recruiting - Sugar and Spice!

722 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

If Herrien returns I hope he gets his fair share. Dude flat out played angry against Texas. 

Yeah, Herrien is a blue collar player who works hard and runs angry.   Good leadership as well.

Wardog357 likes this

16 minutes ago, WOR said:

BS. He committed before Chaney even left. 

It's not like Kirby recruited him for years knowing Chaney was gonna leave.... They tried to keep him. 

Why you lyin kid

He was committed to us for a long time. Chaney had 2 more years on his contract and Haselwood was more than well aware of Coley’s role increasing in the offense. Chaney wasn’t liking having to share his responsibilities with Coley, got an offer from UT that blew away anything we were going to do for him, he has ties to UT and the Knoxville area, so he took the job. Coaches can do that. Players been playing college football for decades.. generations... with coaches changing jobs. The **** is whiny.

Haselwood just doesn’t understand at all that what he’s saying reflects worse on him than it does UGA. Coaches will come and go from OU while he’s there. We just didn’t stroke his ego hard enough nor continue stroking his friend Justin’s ego after he signed.

Its like critdawg said about it... kid has a long road ahead of him. Recruiting is over, now he’s just another freshman.

sdogg, ECDawg78 and Falconsin2012 like this

13 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Hey when you dont win people will talk. It's all good lol

Getting Diaz & Enos was a coup.  While I love CMR, they overachieved last year setting up unrealistic expectations this year.  Halfway through the year, Richt sounded so defeated.  Diaz & Enos will do well in Coral Gabbles.  Is Manny running the defense next year?

And I live in Naples...any good junior recruits in this area I should go watch next year?

Edited by Falconsin2012

10 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

True...but like Saban says, commit to the University, not the position coach

Yep.  

18 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Getting Diaz & Enos was a coup.  While I love CMR, they overachieved last year setting up unrealistic expectations this year.  Halfway through the year, Richt sounded so defeated.  Diaz & Enos will do well in Coral Gabbles.  Is Manny running the defense next year?

And I live in Naples...any good junior recruits in this area I should go watch next year?

True Richt did sound defeated. I love the Enos hire. Blake Baker will run the defense. I can't think of any big time recruits from Naples at the moment. But I am at the bar watching the game so that might be the alcohol lol

Falconsin2012 likes this

34 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

True...but like Saban says, commit to the University, not the position coach

I agree 100%

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

True Richt did sound defeated. I love the Enos hire. Blake Baker will run the defense. I can't think of any big time recruits from Naples at the moment. But I am at the bar watching the game so that might be the alcohol lol

Or Ft Myers

5 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Or Ft Myers

My fault Dominic Mammarelli is from naples. Big time TE prospect that's committed to Miami. 4 star player. Really good. Jadarious McNight is a very good player from the fort Myers area. Probably all FSU though.

Falconsin2012 likes this

Just now, youngbloodz said:

My fault Dominic Mammarelli is from naples. Big time TE prospect that's committed to Miami. 4 star player. Really good

Sweet.  I’ll see what school he attends.  Thx

youngbloodz likes this

3 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Whose that Herschel tweet about? 

A nutritionist from UGA,  that was with UF. I guess she's coming back to Athens. 

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Forgive me but I don’t follow Miami much. But didn’t Diaz run the defense last year too?

Never mind I had to re- read your post. I think he is this year. 

Edited by Ga_spider
youngbloodz likes this