Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter

January 2019 UGA Recruiting - Sugar and Spice!

722 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I bet calling UGA  fake has something to do with the death of his friend and how they presented his memory at his official visit

Highly doubt that. 

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Highly doubt that. 

I bet that played apart of it especially if Trevon's mom had anything negative to say about it. I have seen Miami use this tactic before and backfire. He said on the official is when he knew he wasn't going to UGA. 

I predict Haselwood will be in the Portal this time next year.   Will say he needs to get closer to sick family member.   Will end up at the Barn.  Scam Newton influence

Edited by 007dawg
sdogg and RandomFan like this

19 minutes ago, sdogg said:

He didn't seem to speak too highly of Miami as well. 

Can't blame him. Losing to a basketball school in Duke isn't a good look

sdogg likes this

If that's what it was or at least was related I can see the fake comment as implying that it wasn't really heartfelt but was only intended to recruit him 

youngbloodz likes this

7 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

If that's what it was or at least was related I can see the fake comment as implying that it wasn't really heartfelt but was only intended to recruit him 

It's all about perception. I personally wouldn't have done it cause it's a very sensitive situation

jeffro2000 likes this

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/watch-5-star-wr-jadon-haselwood-explains-why-he-didnt-go-to-georgia-calls-staff-fake/

5-star 2019 WR Jadon Haselwood is a Georgia native and ended up de-committing from the Bulldogs back in October.

However, Georgia remained in the mix until Haselwood ultimately signed with Oklahoma during the early signing period.

So what happened? In a new episode of “InkTalk,” Haselwood calls out the Georgia coaching staff, with his mom agreeing that the Bulldog coaches seemed “fake” during the recruiting process. Check out the comments in the video below,  ( 10 minute mark).

Edited by slickgadawg

Doesn’t have anything to do with that poster. Jadon is a primadonna who let the recruiting process blow up his ego and he’s just talking ****. Clemson people straight up have said for a long time that Dabo didn’t want him because of his personality.

Hes a talented player for sure but I think we dodged a bullet. Kid would probably become a real problem child if he didn’t get whatever he perceived to be “enough targets” in our offense.

sdogg, Dawggone, Yo_Lover and 6 others like this

2 minutes ago, Ransack said:

He brought enough people on that OV to fill up 4 Escalades. That's quite the entourage for a high school kid. Good luck to Oklahoma keeping that crew happy. **** near impossible to please me first people.

No way can they derecuit him. 

4 minutes ago, Ransack said:

He brought enough people on that OV to fill up 4 Escalades. That's quite the entourage for a high school kid. Good luck to Oklahoma keeping that crew happy. **** near impossible to please me first people.

It is going to cost them an escalade to keep him happy.  

Let him have Oklahoma where you need 32 people to have one set of teeth.  

Yeah also keep in mind this guy calling our staff “fake” and “used car salesmen” was committed to that same staff for almost 2 years. He spent more than a month flat out lying to reporters, coaches and fans about his NLI and interest in other schools just to manufacture interest on his announcement.

He is definitely in for a rude awakening at some point.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Yeah also keep in mind this guy calling our staff “fake” and “used car salesmen” was committed to that same staff for almost 2 years. He spent more than a month flat out lying to reporters, coaches and fans about his NLI and interest in other schools just to manufacture interest on his announcement.

He is definitely in for a rude awakening at some point.

Maybe Jim Tressel will buy him another tattoo.  

Carter likes this

39 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Any new updates on Pickens?

Coley and Hankton went to meet with him Friday I believe. Haven’t heard anything else.

sdogg and g-dawg like this

I don't know Jadon but I do know James Cook very well. Dont get him touches next year all of you will scream he is a cancer in the locker room. I bet money on it

Just now, youngbloodz said:

I don't know Jadon but I do know James Cook very well. Dont get him touches next year all of you will scream he is a cancer in the locker room. I bet money on it

I think he is in line for a big year in 2019 if he stays healthy. Really don’t know how Coley will work out as OC but I don’t worry about Cook getting more touches.

Just now, Carter said:

I think he is in line for a big year in 2019 if he stays healthy. Really don’t know how Coley will work out as OC but I don’t worry about Cook getting more touches.

He wasn't happy about the amount of touches he got this year. The problem is he thinks he is his brother and expects to be treated as such. 

12 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

He wasn't happy about the amount of touches he got this year. The problem is he thinks he is his brother and expects to be treated as such. 

I believe, just my hunch, that Coley/McGee will be extra careful with Zamir at beginning of year and James Cook will have a chance to establish himself early.

sdogg and youngbloodz like this

18 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

We've already heard the grumbling about this, believe me.

youngbloodz likes this

Aside from what he said, which is his own opinion, but that video series seems sketchy as f-. A tattoo shop in Atlanta has high school athletes come have interviews and some of them get tattoos while being interviewed. 

I could be wrong, but I find it hard to believe those tattoos are being charged full value.

Carter likes this