marvinthemartian

Anybody have trouble picking up 92.9 the Game on Radio.com?

22 posts in this topic

Hawks game was coming on around 3pm so they may have shut the feed off. I listened up to 2pm. 

Edited by mjqvi
mqg96 likes this

Anytime the Falcons, Hawks, or United radio network is on you can't listen to the station on Radio.com due to copyright. It's the same way with Georgia games when Scott Howard is calling plays on radio. You can only listen to that stuff on the radio in your car or Sirius XM. If you're at home you watch the game on TV or an app. 

13 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

That station is pure trash.  

I disagree but you are welcome to your opinion. I prefer 92.9 to 680 the Fan. Mike Bell and Carl Dukes are my favorite two people on radio of any genre in Atlanta radio. Those guys are really funny

mqg96, THEHEADCOACH and KRUNKuno like this

1 minute ago, marvinthemartian said:

I disagree but you are welcome to your opinion. I prefer 92.9 to 680 the Fan. Mike Bell and Carl Dukes are my favorite two people on radio of any genre in Atlanta radio. Those guys are really funny

I've been keeping up with 92.9 the Game since the station started in 2012, and it's always been a lot of fun. They are a sports station and a comedy station at the same time! You don't get a lot of sports radio stations like us in local areas real talk. I was listening when Randy Cross, Kristen Ledlow, Jason Bailey, and Kordell Stewart used to be on there. 

7 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

and 680 the fan is so boring AF, it appeals to the elderly crowd LOL. I do enjoy AM 750 (95.5 FM) whenever the DAWGS are on, that's a lot of fun too. 

3 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

I've been keeping up with 92.9 the Game since the station started in 2012, and it's always been a lot of fun. They are a sports station and a comedy station at the same time! You don't get a lot of sports radio stations like us in local areas real talk. I was listening when Randy Cross, Kristen Ledlow, Jason Bailey, and Kordell Stewart used to be on there. 

92.9 started slow but they have really gotten better. Like I said, Dukes and Bell are my favorites on any Atlanta station, not just sports. 

mqg96 likes this

10 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Yeah, 92.9 is great. Like John and Hugh , love dukes and Bell. Wish they could work out the Radio.com copyright problem with the games. Would love to listen sometimes. Even while watching.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

92.9 started slow but they have really gotten better. Like I said, Dukes and Bell are my favorites on any Atlanta station, not just sports. 

Dukes & Bell >> Bunker Mentality >> John & Hugh >> Rick & John

Also when it comes to the weekend guys or the backups, I really enjoy Stan Norfleet and Jon Chuckery.

My favorite producers are Wendy and Mark Owens. 

My favorite segments are "Hughs World", "The Wendy Zone", "From The Bible" (which includes research material), "On the Sidelines with the Dawgs", "Yeah Man No Man", "In Case You Missed It", "Top 3" (THREEEEE), "Game Winner", and "Ask Me Anything". 

Oh, and I can't forget how much I love Mike Conti! 

Edited by mqg96

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

Dukes & Bell >> Bunker Mentality >> John & Hugh >> Rick & John

Also when it comes to the weekend guys or the backups, I really enjoy Stan Norfleet and Jon Chuckery.

My favorite segments are "Hughs World", "The Wendy Zone", "From The Bible" (which includes research material), "The Dawg Report", "Yeah Man No Man", "In Case You Missed It", "Top 3" (THREEEEE), "Game Winner", and "Ask Me Anything". 

Switch the 1st 2 and you nailed it for me as well  although Jarvis is my guy along with Bunk.  Jarvis is really funny late night when him and andy get going.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Switch the 1st 2 and you nailed it for me as well  although Jarvis is my guy along with Bunk.  Jarvis is really funny late night when him and andy get going.

Oh yeah I forgot about how much I enjoy Jarvis! I also edited and included Mike Conti too. Mike Conti can be so hilarious without even trying, especially with his Atlanta United calls, and he brings up the most important stats like I do on here at times! :lol:

4 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Dukes & Bell >> Bunker Mentality >> John & Hugh >> Rick & John >>>>>ANYTHING ON 680 ESPECIALLY STEAKY

My favorite segments are "Hughs World", "The Wendy Zone", "From The Bible" (which includes research material), "On the Sidelines with the Dawgs", "Yeah Man No Man", "In Case You Missed It", "Top 3" (THREEEEE), "Game Winner", and "Ask Me Anything". 

Oh, and I can't forget how much I love Mike Conti! 

I corrected your rankings:)

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

Oh yeah I forgot about how much I enjoy Jarvis! I also edited and included Mike Conti too. Mike Conti can be so hilarious without even trying, especially with his Atlanta United calls, and he brings up the most important stats like I do on here at times! :lol:

Conti is great without a doubt he's in my top tier at the station as well.  Im really impressed with 92.9 the game and how well they have taken off in atlanta over the years.  Alot of them really do care about the teams as much as we do and won't hesitate to trash on a player or an aspect when they see what we see.  Breath of fresh air from some radio shows that are just full of yes men.   I like Kamla on the nba but he's a bit of a turd at times on the show and acts like he knows more about other sports besides nba than he really does even at times talking down to guys who played the actual game XD

mqg96 likes this