E. T.

Great moves today for the franchise!

38 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, delaigle said:

and just how often does this occur-  for FALCONS-well only ONCE in over 50 years  you willing to wait????

I've been waiting since 1970 brother...

Osiruz likes this

On 12/31/2018 at 2:41 PM, E. T. said:

Letting the big 3 coaches go is an excellent move the Falcons made today and I applaud it.

We must make a much needed splash in this dept. We have grade "A" talent on this team for not just anybody to take control of.

We must bring in top notch experienced coaching who know the ways of the NFL, who know what your opponent is doing and can counter it and exploit them!

Football minds! we must bring them in to succeed and to put us over the top!

I LOVE this move....and surrounding us with knowledgeable people will turn us around! No doubt about it! But again....we must make that splash and this is our opportunity!

There had to be moves regardless of those wanting or believing we don’t need change. I guess we’ll see ...hope it’s for the best

E. T. likes this

2 hours ago, E. T. said:

I've been waiting since 1970 brother...

Been fan sense 72,, so you have about 2 years on me... I miss Steve Barkowski and Williams Andrews,,, better known as smiley .... If Steve had a OL he could not have been stopped.. But the Falcons were the cheapest NFL team in the league in those days. The owner,, Smiths were so tight, he could squeeze a penny so tight,, Abraham Lincoln would scream for help!! 

E. T. likes this

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, E. T. said:

Letting the big 3 coaches go is an excellent move the Falcons made today and I applaud it.

We must make a much needed splash in this dept. We have grade "A" talent on this team for not just anybody to take control of.

We must bring in top notch experienced coaching who know the ways of the NFL, who know what your opponent is doing and can counter it and exploit them!

I LOVE this move....and surrounding us with knowledgeable people will turn us around! No doubt about it! But again....we must make that splash and this is our opportunity!

I don't think we have grade A talent on this team. 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, E. T. said:

It is crazy how many coaches we have gone through since Matt Ryan got here.  I think it might be difficult did get a new OC

On 12/31/2018 at 3:12 PM, delaigle said:

So now they start all over with new schemes on 3 fronts not just one

Does the OC want a running QB?? Does he want more better TEs?? does he want a bigger less mobile Oline???

Does the DC want a 3/4?

What does the SPC want???

Yea they got talent  BUT is it the right kind of talent for the new schemes??? It will be another 2/3 years before it all gets sorted out  THEN it will be time to start all over again

What will this be Ryan;s 4th or 5th new schemes in 11 years

no...Bevell or Kubiak will run a similar offense but with better play-calling. Knapp and Kubiak won the Broncos a SB. Then DQ takes over as DC which he did on our SB run. Upgrade at both positions. And no one can be worse than Armstrong on ST 

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It's not real, it's a meme.. Kinda form of humor 

I know  wasn't funny

Vandy likes this

21 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

no...Bevell or Kubiak will run a similar offense but with better play-calling. Knapp and Kubiak won the Broncos a SB. Then DQ takes over as DC which he did on our SB run. Upgrade at both positions. And no one can be worse than Armstrong on ST 

THEY have not been HIRED--- just Interviewed

the Falcons may not ask them to sign

---OR  they may choose not to sign

On 12/31/2018 at 3:12 PM, delaigle said:

So now they start all over with new schemes on 3 fronts not just one

Does the OC want a running QB?? Does he want more better TEs?? does he want a bigger less mobile Oline???

Does the DC want a 3/4?

What does the SPC want???

Yea they got talent  BUT is it the right kind of talent for the new schemes??? It will be another 2/3 years before it all gets sorted out  THEN it will be time to start all over again

What will this be Ryan;s 4th or 5th new schemes in 11 years

Well one thing for sure he sure isn't getting a running QB.....I'm sure he'll be happy with Ryan

Apparently, the Falcons are super talented and all their coaches were bad, including the Tight End coach , with the exception of the head coach. 

That makes sense.