TB Coaching rumors

Geneaut

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep

But unless the Bucs get another QB or Jameis Winston plays the Falcons every game of the season, then it won't matter.

Honestly man, I think Winston would have a career year under Arians. That guy gets his QB's to overachieve like no other. Jameis is playing for his football career and for a big contract, Arians would definitely elevate him

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep

But unless the Bucs get another QB or Jameis Winston plays the Falcons every game of the season, it won't matter.

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Honestly man, I think Winston would have a career year under Arians. That guy gets his QB's to overachieve like no other. Jameis is playing for his football career and for a big contract, Arians would definitely elevate him

He won 10 games in a season with scrubs at QB. 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I really though Koetter was going to be better for Jameis than he ended up being. If he could cut down on INTs he'd be a beast.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yeah, I agree.

Winston will have to prove that he is truely commited to not being an idiot anymore. I see him being on a very short leash with Arians if he does get the job.

He could become his Ben Roethlisburger lite if Winston stays commited.

From the TB paper ... I assume this is speculation though:

Other names to watch

Former Packers coach Mike McCarthy, former Colts coach Chuck Pagano, Saints offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael, Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy, Titans offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur, former Vikings offensive coordinator John DiFilippo, Cowboys defensive backs coach Kris Richard, Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, former University of Georgia and Miami coach Mark Richt.

19 minutes ago, ratesforless said:

Please let it be Caldwell. I use to have tons of fun listening to Mike Valenti light him up while he was in Detroit...

Caldwell was the Lions best coach in years. People don't give him enough credit. He was put in a bad situation and done wrong, and Lions fans are paying for it this year. I wouldn't want Caldwell in Tampa Bay TBH.

43 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, I agree.

Winston will have to prove that he is truely commited to not being an idiot anymore. I see him being on a very short leash with Arians if he does get the job.

He could become his Ben Roethlisburger lite if Winston stays commited.

Has Winston done more idiotic things since the uber groping