falcons007

A little birdie told me Kubaik was contacted.

68 posts in this topic

Just now, falcons007 said:

A little birdie from the branch told me that Kubaik is considering the Falcons OC job and not made final decision yet. Bevell is apparently front runner for the OC if Kubaik isn’t coming. AB should be on the phone to give him what he wants and change his mind.

:munch:

Ergo Proxy, falcons007 and papachaz like this

3 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Nonsense... My friend of a friend of a cousin that has been twice removed from Arthur Blank says that Gase is our next OC. Bank on it  

Dude you were not here when I gave info on Bennett Trade which was not reported. I listed what Seattle was asking and why trade wouldn’t work.check my posts. If you don’t know don’t post crap.

PokerSteve likes this

3 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Arthur needs to call his ex wife Stephanie and get her to make Gary Kubiak some lasagna to insure that he is the guy.  I like Quinn as DC.  The defense is better when he coaches it.  Would love Kubiak working with Matt Ryan.  That could be really good.

DQ should Shanahans on phone and convince Kubaik.

PokerSteve likes this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Dude you were not here when I gave info on Bennett Trade which was not reported. I listed what Seattle was asking and why trade wouldn’t work.check my posts. If you don’t know don’t post crap.

I've actually been here for quite some time. And you haven't been right about everything you claim to have 'inside' information on. Nice try 

1 minute ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

I've actually been here for quite some time. And you haven't been right about everything you claim to have 'inside' information on. Nice try 

Lmao. More nonsense.  I don’t post inside info much unless I hear. I did for Bennet. May be you confused with some one. My post history speaks for itself.

falconfanEST1989 likes this

Just now, falcons007 said:

Lmao. I don’t post inside info much. I did for Bennet. May be you confused with some one. 

Nah, you just claim it's 'inside' information when you have a good feeling about it. I don't have you confused with anyone

You no doubt intercepted one of their pigeons coming in/out of headquarters. Nobody trusts the phone lines, and here it is 2019 almost.

Send the bird back saying that you have accepted the offer, "when do I start?". If the bird is heading to Kubaik, tell him you will give him $20 Million per year.

9 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Haters gonna hate. Good day sir.

I do not doubt you, man! Used to get info like that myself, all the time. People love to talk, especially pro-NFL players in the know.

falcons007 likes this