Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Don™

Darrell Bevell to interview for OC job

78 posts in this topic

The only thing I can figure is they’ve been to war together in SBs. Unfortunately, Quinn needs to understand he doesn’t have a Defensive carried SB roster. The next Oc has to be able to lead the game pacing for points like 2016. No RW or Beast Mode RB to save him now.

Then again, if Sark was so bad at this level and Matt Ryan could help carry the pass game maybe all we need is an OC that knows NFL rush offense?

Thats the only way I see this.

Geneaut likes this

Just now, A-TowN.- said:

Don’t worry I just tweeted at Quinn not to hire Bevell. Should put a stop to this. 

Whew. Problem solved. Get on the horn with Kubiak if you have a few spare minutes.

shc likes this

2 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Hopefully, Dan's just giving an old buddy a courtesy interview?

Please let this be the case. please don't really be looking at him.

That's what I thought was happening when he interviewed Sark, and well.....

Geneaut likes this

Bevell was denied the opportunity to be the QB coach last offseason but all of a sudden he’s a better candidate than Kubiak. I don’t think so.

Get ready for a Knapp (who got the QB coach gig over Bevell) to reunite and conquer big things with Kubiak.

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Then again, if Sark was so bad at this level and Matt Ryan could help carry the pass game maybe all we need is an OC that knows NFL rush offense?

Thats the only way I see this.

That’s the reason he was let go along with Tom Cable is because they couldn’t get the run game going after years of no Beastmode.