Atl Falcon

OC DC ST coaches are out in Atl

26 posts in this topic

Just now, Atl Falcon said:

AB ain’t playing.....DQ and TD will be next if things don’t change. It’s time for TD to produce some quality’s OL DLs and depth...not sure why he gets a pass tho 

AB isn't making those decisions, DQ will get atleast 2 more seasons.

2 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Guarantee you AB is involved....he reports to AB

Lol no he is not, smitty was given too long of a leash with crappy coaches and players. Quinn doesn't let that crap fly. 

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Lol no he is not, smitty was given too long of a leash with crappy coaches and players. Quinn doesn't let that crap fly. 

Dude if you don’t think AB is involved I got some ocean front property for sale in Souh Beach real cheap. I’m not saying DQ didn’t make the decision but i guarantee AB expressed his displeasure and told DQ he better make some changes. And with that said I guarantee TD knows he had best get the OL DL fixed ASAP. 

Told ya so. Told you that Mount St. Arthur would erupt as soon as the season concluded, especially considering that the Aints have a great chance of playing in his building for the Super Bowl and his soccer team doing in two seasons what his football team couldn't in nearly twenty. Heads would roll and they are likely not the only ones finding pink slips in their Christmas stockings...

Edited by ratesforless

15 minutes ago, thamill said:

My top picks for OC:

LaFleur, Gase

DC:
Gus Bradley, Gregg Williams, Bowles

Gregg Williams for the Falcs DC. Good choice.

thamill likes this

BIG CHUNK of the DEAD WEIGHT on Badstreet USA is GONE! Mediocrity and sub-mediocrity BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE in the ATL! I LOVE IT!

Now its time to sned everyone except Mack and Matthews on the offensive line to the unemployment line, along with either Trufant OR Alford (the other should be traded.) Hardy needs to go and I'm on the fence on whether or not Bruce Irvin deserves an invite back to Flowery Branch.

And I'll be darned if Devonta Freeman doesn't need to be told how important it is that he come to camp 100% healthy, in shape, and ready to play ball PRESEASON GAME ONE!

Speaking of preseason, If Quinn craps away the preseason like he has done in the past, he shouldn't be allowed to see the regular season.

But the brainless talentless coordinators are gone and Quinn is taking over the defense, so thats a great place to start at!