Julio Jones 2018 NFL Receiving Yards Leader

9 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Noticed that was well. JuJu got the yardage for the Steelers but AB ended up with 15 touchdowns. Dude is a weapon in the red zone. 

Once we finally stopped taking Julio out in the red zone he became one too. Almost like it's hard to be a red zone threat when you aren't in the in the game lol. Just another reason Sark should go...

7 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Once we finally stopped taking Julio out in the red zone he became one too. Almost like it's hard to be a red zone threat when you aren't in the in the game lol. Just another reason Sark should go...

Yeah but even Shanahan did that when he was here. I don’t understand why either of them did it. 

19 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Interestingly no Antonio Brown or AJ Green on the list.

Brown's absence is fascinating, especially with Ju-Ju so high. AJ had that freak toe injury and only played in eight full games plus about five plays of another one. He was pacing for almost 1,400 yards before that.

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Interestingly no Antonio Brown or AJ Green on the list.

AJ got injured weeks ago and we all know Brown and Pittsburgh in general got off to a bumpy start. **** at one point it seemed they were trying to find a way to faze him out of the offense.  He finished with 102 for 1297 and 15 tubs. 

9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Julio was in the redzone. Ryan just threw the ball elsewhere. Now you wanna get rid of Sark when Julio is on a run of five or so games straight with a TD? He finished with 8 after not getting his first one until week 7. That means in the second half of the season he was averaging a TD a game. 

Sark needs to stay. You don't kill the momentum, you build on it.

6 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Julio was in the redzone. Ryan just threw the ball elsewhere. Now you wanna get rid of Sark when Julio is on a run of five or so games straight with a TD? He finished with 8 after not getting his first one until week 7. That means in the second half of the season he was averaging a TD a game. 

Sark needs to stay. You don't kill the momentum, you build on it.

I really went back and forth with what I wanted with Sark. I was on a "fire him" moment then. 

But if it was Sark or Bevell? You stick with Sark IMO. 

11 hours ago, BlazerSlayer said:

Mike Evans does a great job considering his QB's. From watching the games, I feel there was a concerted effort to target Julio for TD's more. 

Interesting that the argument from some here is that Julio wasn't given many redzone chances but now is, so Sark should be fired. :rolleyes:

Sarks inconsistency has sealed his fate.Also think Knapp is lucky to still have a job also.