Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tywreezy33

Another Reason to Hate the Saints

40 posts in this topic

Don't be all salty.

If the Falcons were headed to the playoffs and did these defensive celebrations, every one of you would be on-board with it.

By the way, we're going to be visiting your house Feb 3, 2019 as the NFC Champs. 

RING OF HONOR and Bagofbones64 like this

I get it we all hate the Saints, but the Saints did not start this pose thing it was the Panthers back in 2015, and they're actually more annoying for acting like they started it when they get on twitter. 

I don't see any issue with guys having some fun though, if you got a problem with it don't turn the ball over or put your foot on their neck and don't let up. Otherwise you'll have to deal with guys celebrating however they please.

1 hour ago, caponine said:

Lol yall sound like girls rn , trying to find anything to start a convo on and run with it Dont want them doing that then dont turn the ball over, simple as that. I see no problem with it, ik other falcons fans are salty and mad but cmon lol look bad doing this

you dont find the saints delaying a game for 30 minutes so brees can talk to reporters, and sign football to be annoying? or those stupid endzone picks?

16 minutes ago, osiruz said:

you dont find the saints delaying a game for 30 minutes so brees can talk to reporters, and sign football to be annoying? or those stupid endzone picks?

Why? If it were a Falcon you wouldn't give a ****.

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Why? If it were a Falcon you wouldn't give a ****.

yeah I would, it would corny as heck and very annoying, do that crap after the game. I want to watch football and not the emmys.

tywreezy33 likes this

10 hours ago, quickzero said:

The Team Photo Celebration? I thought the Panthers started that. 

With the Taints being unoriginal to begin with, I can see them stealing it from another puck filled team.

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

yeah I would, it would corny as heck and very annoying, do that crap after the game. I want to watch football and not the emmys.

So in other words, you’ve never had anything to celebrate with teammates

56 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Don't be all salty.

If the Falcons were headed to the playoffs and did these defensive celebrations, every one of you would be on-board with it.

By the way, we're going to be visiting your house Feb 3, 2019 as the NFC Champs. 

I've accepted this reality several weeks ago sadly.

42 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So in other words, you’ve never had anything to celebrate with teammates

Yes and we did it after the game, we didnt stop the game for 30 minutes and bring out a podium and I didnt give interviews highlighting my genius and body of work. Its really very unsporstsmanlike. 

12 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Yes and we did it after the game, we didnt stop the game for 30 minutes and bring out a podium and I didnt give interviews highlighting my genius and body of work. Its really very unsporstsmanlike. 

Disagree but to each his own

15 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

I'd love to see someone turn it around on them.

Like today, when the Bucs did it. Use that picture and caption it with "Allowed 380 Passing Yards, 110 Rushing Yards, 3 Passing TD's, 1 Rushing TD and 34 Points."

This!