Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tywreezy33

Another Reason to Hate the Saints

40 posts in this topic

A lot of teams started doing that, it’s the worst.  But it does seem to be even more nauseating when the Saints do it for sure.

Yes that is so obnoxious and freaking annoying, and should be called as taunting. Same as stopping a game for several weeks to celebrate drew brees' lastest achievement. Do it after the game. 

8 hours ago, tywreezy33 said:

These stupid full team defense endzone photo ops after a turnover.. makes me sick everytime I see a defense copycat this. **** the Saints

Yep they’re going to do it in our build when they win the SB

SaintRay likes this

Lol yall sound like girls rn , trying to find anything to start a convo on and run with it Dont want them doing that then dont turn the ball over, simple as that. I see no problem with it, ik other falcons fans are salty and mad but cmon lol look bad doing this

ya_boi_j and 4dabirds like this

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Lol yall sound like girls rn , trying to find anything to start a convo on and run with it Dont want them doing that then dont turn the ball over, simple as that. I see no problem with it, ik other falcons fans are salty and mad but cmon lol look bad doing this

Can't believe that the saints decided to go to the playoff...

Do they not know that they lost prime draft position?? Idiots!

ki46dinah and Flying Falcon like this

40 minutes ago, caponine said:

Not salty or mad.. just get nauseated by this **** like when the saints celebrated on the middle of our field or took group photo ops in our endzone like some arrogant pieces of ****.. sorry for hating on the swamp rats and their dirty no showering having *****

26 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Same here, some let these online trolls skew real life.

Really though. Just talk **** back with them. There's only 2 points they can make that standout and kill the conversation, they have a super bowl and 28-3. Other than that it's nothing but good conversation. If you let them get you upset then you're doing something wrong. I mean dang, now people are mad because they celebrate as a team in the endzone. Whoopty doo. Last I checked it's within the rules isn't it

8 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

I swear I’ve seen every team but us do it at least once this year

We dont do it, cause we have no reason. We dont get turnovers.

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Try to have a conversation with a saints fan

I used to work with one and we've since become friends. She has a heavy bayou accent but she's good people. We hardly talk sports anyway, even during the season, but when we do it's all good fun.

Flying Falcon and ya_boi_j like this

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

We dont do it, cause we have no reason. We dont get turnovers.

Literally got 8 in the last three weeks. Don't you ever get tired blowing smoke?

1 minute ago, JerseyNo12 said:

I used to work with one and we've since become friends. She has a heavy bayou accent but she's good people. We hardly talk sports anyway, even during the season, but when we do it's all good fun.

Most of my La brothers and sisters are.