Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geneaut

Canada rocks

53 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Tried my best to think of something good that caught my eye or captured my heart that came from Canada. Couldn’t think of a single thing. 

Canadian bacon, and Gilbert Renfroe. 

Edited by Geneaut
ya_boi_j likes this

10 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Canadian bacon, and Gilbert Renfroe. 

I can’t even tell you the last time I ate Canadian Bacon and no who who Gilbert Renfroe is

Geneaut likes this

18 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Gilbert Renfroe is the greatest preseason QB the Falcons ever had. 

Pretty sure I wasn’t even thinking about football when he played lol

5 hours ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Oh no, now we have to build TWO walls?! Man, the deficit is going to be off the charts.

We can't build a northern wall until we get Bieber, Dion, and Nickelback back across the border. Unfortunately they are dug in here like an Alabama tick. 

Personally I think we should have a Night's Watch up there. I would gladly take the black to protect us from horrors like Nickelback.

Geneaut likes this

1 hour ago, TheUsualStuff said:

We can't build a northern wall until we get Bieber, Dion, and Nickelback back across the border. Unfortunately they are dug in here like an Alabama tick. 

Personally I think we should have a Night's Watch up there. I would gladly take the black to protect us from horrors like Nickelback.

If you listen to Nickleback backwards you can hear the devil. Worse, if you listen to them forward you hear Nickelback. 

2 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

If you listen to Nickleback backwards you can hear the devil. Worse, if you listen to them forward you hear Nickelback. 

Hot coffee out of my nostrils was very painful this morning. 

Geneaut likes this

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Tried my best to think of something good that caught my eye or captured my heart that came from Canada. Couldn’t think of a single thing. 

Our life expectancy is longer

Geneaut likes this

Their life expectancy is longer because they don't have to deal with Canada as a neighbor. 

Plus, many have argued that a greater life expectancy is actually a curse if you live in Canada.

I keed, I keed... there is actually nothing wrong with Canada itself. The only real problem with Canada is Canadians.

This thread made me go listen to LCD Sound System North American Scum.......live.  What a song

"Because I'm North American scum"

Geneaut likes this

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Health care costs?:ninja:

ya_boi_j likes this

Underground shopping, underground Hookers, and Frenchmen that get insulted if you speak French with an accent! The nosiest (as in spying) airports in the world are Toronto's and Montreal's, only place I ever get my passport stamped.

That aside, everywhere except Vancouver and Montreal are some of the nicest most helpful people in the world people. The other two places can go back to the Drug-lords and the Indians.

Toronto would be a great place to re-locate the Falcons! Most Cosmopolitan city in the world. The Toronto Faucon's

Geneaut likes this

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've got no complaints with Canada they treated me well in Toronto and Vancouver.

Besides they produced Christina Broccolini

christina-broccolini-580-580.jpeg

She likes way too much like someone that needs to take a flying waffle iron to the grill.