Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ezekiel 25:17

Is any one....

29 posts in this topic

No not really i would have rather they made it in because i would have liked the Browns to have a winning season and win that game.  I think they got screwed big time on that 3rd down play as their was holding and pass interferance by the ravens and neither got called that would have put them in FG range and able to run the clock down.

Rings likes this

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

No not really i would have rather they made it in because i would have liked the Browns to have a winning season and win that game.  I think they got screwed big time on that 3rd down play as their was holding and pass interferance by the ravens and neither got called that would have put them in FG range and able to run the clock down.

And the weak play where #8 for Baltimore, ran it in for a touchdown that was brought back for a phantom hold? 

Just saying...

Oh and I don’t care about the Browns. :rolleyes:

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Like I said last Sunday, they don’t deserve it!

they dont deserve it, and they already have so many playoff victories...another chip in the bag...lets someone else slide in the playoffs.  

how smart does ozzie newsome look now?

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

12 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And the weak play where #8 for Baltimore, ran it in for a touchdown that was brought back for a phantom hold? 

Just saying...

Oh and I don’t care about the Browns. :rolleyes:

If we are gonna quote ref mishaps in that game, nothing tops the play being blown dead on LJ fumble at the one and should have been returned 99 yards for a TD.  Browns for sure got the short end of that game from the refs.

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

they dont deserve it, and they already have so many playoff victories...another chip in the bag...lets someone else slide in the playoffs.  

how smart does ozzie newsome look now?

Why does he look smart?

3 minutes ago, rings639 said:

If we are gonna quote ref mishaps in that game, nothing tops the play being blown dead on LJ fumble at the one and should have been returned 99 yards for a TD.  Browns for sure got the short end of that game from the refs.

If the play was blown dead, how do you know who would have scored? 

How the rest of the game played out???

my point being, there was way too much time to go in the game and way more plays where blown by players that decided the outcome of the game. 

Unless they are calling pass interference to put the ball at the one, blaming refs either way is silly!

11 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Why does he look smart?

He drafted the rookie QB that helped get the Ravens back in the playoffs, after some wheeling and dealing to get extra draft picks. Plus Lamar looks better than everyone not named Baker from that draft, and 4 went before him.

VTCrunkler likes this

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

for drafting Lamar Jackson

He is the 34th ranked QB this year according to PFF.  His team, mainly defense is good, he has played ok at times.  Wouldn’t say it makes the GM look like a genius though.

They are 6-1 since he’s started.  5 of those teams have losing records.

12 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

If the play was blown dead, how do you know who would have scored? 

How the rest of the game played out???

my point being, there was way too much time to go in the game and way more plays where blown by players that decided the outcome of the game. 

Unless they are calling pass interference to put the ball at the one, blaming refs either way is silly!

Guessing you didn’t watch the game then.  Peppers clearly recovered it, untouched and no one one was within 20 yards of him.  

1 minute ago, rings639 said:

He is the 34th ranked QB this year according to PFF.  His team, mainly defense is good, he has played ok at times.  Wouldn’t say it makes the GM look like a genius though.

They are 6-1 since he’s started.  5 of those teams have losing records.

Beat Chargers on the road and get em again next week. Lost to Chiefs in OT in KC.

3 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

He drafted the rookie QB that helped get the Ravens back in the playoffs, after some wheeling and dealing to get extra draft picks. Plus Lamar looks better than everyone not named Baker from that draft.

He averaged 159 yards passing in his starts. His most in a game was 204. Ravens are winning more because of their defense than Lamar Jackson. 

I think he is entertaining to watch but severly limited. He has a long way to go in maturing as a passer in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Beat Chargers on the road and get em again next week. Lost to Chiefs in OT in KC.

The Ravens accomplished this, not Lamar Jackson.  Correct.

Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

He averaged 159 yards passing in his starts. His most in a game was 204. Ravens are winning more because of their defense not Lamar Jackson. 

I think he is entertaining to watch but severly limited. He has a long way to go in maturing as a passer in the NFL. 

Then why were they struggling with Flacco?

The Ravens in the games Lamar started were dominating teams rushing and in TOP which greatly helps the defense. That is a direct effect of what Lamar brings them--a crafty, fast runner who passes well enough to make timely plays.

3 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Guessing you didn’t watch the game then.  Peppers clearly recovered it, untouched and no one one was within 20 yards of him.  

Yeah , but you said the play was blown dead. Maybe you haven’t played before but normally folks stop running when they hear a whistle and there is NO WAY old man Peppers Is going 99 yards! 

He would have dropped dead around the 45 of a coronary! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah , but you said the play was blown dead. Maybe you haven’t played before but normally folks stop running when they hear a whistle and there is NO WAY old man Peppers Is going 99 yards! 

He would have dropped dead around the 45 of a coronary! :lol:

What?  Julius Peppers doesn’t play for the Browns.  Jabrill Peppers does, who is in his second year in the league.  Watch the video, no one was going to catch him whistle or no, please if you are going to challenge someone’s post have a small idea what is being talked about.  Not a single Ravens player was even on their feet when Peppers recovered the ball.0

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

Then why were they struggling with Flacco?

The Ravens in the games Lamar started were dominating teams rushing and in TOP which greatly helps the defense. That is a direct effect of what Lamar brings them--a crafty, fast runner who passes well enough to make timely plays.

Flacco is trash. Lamar is doing more for his team than Flacco was. But lets be real here, with Lamar’s current passing ability that team is extremely limited. They can’t win a SB with his current game.

Heck look at the final ravens drive today.. on 3rd down they did a QB option play instead of passing to seal the game with a 1st down. 

Rings likes this

5 minutes ago, rings639 said:

What?  Julius Peppers doesn’t play for the Browns.  Jabrill Peppers does, who is in his second year in the league.  Watch the video, no one was going to catch him whistle or no, please if you are going to challenge someone’s post have a small idea what is being talked about.  Not a single Ravens player was even on their feet when Peppers recovered the ball.0

Was just about to correct myself on that one ! Lol

Rings likes this