Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlantafan21

2019 Opponents are Set

41 posts in this topic

It's 10 years from now, but the 2028 Falcons will play the NFC West and the AFC West at the same time again, just like 2004 and 2016, but the difference is that the Broncos and Raiders will be at home in Atlanta, while the Chargers and Chiefs will be away games in Los Angeles and Kansas City. The NFC West schedule in even years is always at home vs 49ers and Cardinals but on the road vs the Seahawks and Rams. History tells me that 2028 will be a very special year for the Falcons, but that's seasons from now of course. They say that teams who lose Super Bowls have to wait a long time to make it back with a completely different group, but I'm betting the 2028 Falcons will definitely make it back if we can't do it with who we have now. 

7 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

2016 Falcons 

at Raiders (Oakland)

at Broncos (Denver)

vs Chargers (Atlanta)

vs Chiefs (Atlanta)

2020 Falcons

at Chargers (Los Angeles)

at Chiefs (Kansas City)

vs Broncos (Atlanta)

vs Raiders (Atlanta)

Ahhh $hity, I thought you said 2019! 

I am high a$$ $hit! This season drove me to it! :lol:

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

5 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

1981, then?  Not that many playoff seasons to pick from.

The 1980 Falcons played the Eagles in week 14 and won in Philly 20-17. The 1981 Falcons missed the playoffs.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

2 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

The 1980 Falcons played the Eagles in week 14 and won in Philly 20-17. The 1981 Falcons missed the playoffs.

And... You just brought back the ghost of January of ‘81 back into my life. 

Thanks @mqg96:(

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

https://twitter.com/GoesslingStrib/status/1079486375945105410?s=20

Very favorable schedule for us. Finally get to play eagles at home rather than in Philly, and most of our road games are in domes. Getting Seattle at home is a plus as well. 

What do you guys think? 

Anyone excited about playing the Iggles here hasn't met their fans.  Thabks to the PSL program, the stadium and downtow are going to be full of those jabronis.

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

https://twitter.com/GoesslingStrib/status/1079486375945105410?s=20

Very favorable schedule for us. Finally get to play eagles at home rather than in Philly, and most of our road games are in domes. Getting Seattle at home is a plus as well. 

What do you guys think? 

I'd rather swap one of the teams for the Cowgirls.......I totally hate the #%@@* out of that team and not to be able to get revenge on them til the playoffs or whenever  suxs.  Oh well I'll root for the Seahawks since they are playing that turd of a team. 

1 minute ago, falconfreek123 said:
You know what’s crazy? The Falcons ended up being two plays away from the playoffs. Score at the end in Philly and get a stop at the end against Cincinnati, and the Falcons are 9-7, in over the 8-8 Eagles.

Insert needle into eye and twist, thank you very $ucking much !