pearljamnash13

Julio Jones

12 posts in this topic

Even if we had a down year there is no denying that Julio Jones was leaps and bounds better than he was last year. Finishing with 8 touchdowns for a guy who is constantly bracketed anywhere near the end zone is great. I'm glad he could prove some of those who said he can't find the end zone wrong. Here's to next year!

1 minute ago, IfTheBirdsCouldTalk said:

It loosed up when Ridley became a problem.. Here's to next year!

Ridleys got a lot to improve himself. Hopefully this offense returns more potent next year, have to start with the o-line.

12 minutes ago, pearljamnash13 said:

Even if we had a down year there is no denying that Julio Jones was leaps and bounds better than he was last year. Finishing with 8 touchdowns for a guy who is constantly bracketed anywhere near the end zone is great. I'm glad he could prove some of those who said he can't find the end zone wrong. Here's to next year!

His last catch is something I've been looking for. One of those Roddy White routes that Sherman used to complain about. 

Geneaut likes this

I almost started a Julio thread too.

I just want all those naysayers that turned their back on him this offseason saying he was “slowing down” “overrated” “can’t catch” “can’t find the end zone” “selfish” “expendable” etc to know:

Your logic was flawed

You were in your feelings and acting out of emotion

You were so dead wrong

You have no excuses to be such a hater

Nobody likes you

Keep that same energy next year

Julio says “kiss his....”

Put some respect on that mans name

He’s laughing at y’all all the way to the BANK

Future HoF and is on pace to be the greatest WR of all-time (yes I’m serious)

and lastly

Haha haha haha Nananana Boo-Boo we were right you were wrong !!!!

Its all love, Falcons at the end of the day. Let’s come back better than ever next season. We will go further together than we ever will apart. Remember that before you turn your back on him again.

HEIST, ya_boi_j, rings639 and 4 others like this

44 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

I just want all those naysayers that turned their back on him this offseason saying he was “slowing down” “overrated” “can’t catch” “can’t find the end zone” “selfish” “expendable” etc to know:

Your logic was flawed

You were so dead wrong

Nobody likes you

and lastly

Its all love, Falcons at the end of the day. Let’s come back better than ever next season. We will go further together than we ever will apart. Remember that before you turn your back on him again.

**** every single soul who acted a fool during the off-season and earlier this season when he didn’t see the end zone

Geneaut likes this

1 hour ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Your logic was flawed

You were so dead wrong

Nobody likes you

and lastly

Man this deserved its own thread

44 minutes ago, IfTheBirdsCouldTalk said:

If yu teared up when he scored aganist Washington you cant say he should be let go.. Lol

I know I did.  And i watched the clip like 500 times.  JJ11 is a Falcon for life!

Edited by bigfreize
spelling

5 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Ridleys got a lot to improve himself. Hopefully this offense returns more potent next year, have to start with the o-line.

According to AFMB after week 3 said Ridley is our NUMBER 1 WR & that we needed to trade Julio. Now ya'll fake GM's refused to give Julio credit for leading the league AGAIN in YPG. 5 years we with over 1400 yards. The man is a BEAST. Ridley has a lot of work to put in during the offseason. 

Geneaut likes this

His TD today was all him the head fake,found the hole in the zone making the routes he runs look all the same the guys on another level.

#1 Wrer in the league in my eyes.

Even nicked up last week he still performs at the highest level.

Commits a huge penalty today comes back in the same drive on 3rd and long and ices the field position for the winning kick the mans the whole package.

Still can’t believe so many trying to call this guy out and think he’s replaceable by trade or draft picks lol.

Then some fools had thought this guy had lost a step in speed lost explosiveness and agility lord please.

LightningDawg58 likes this