Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Glad we won those last 3 games. That's equivalent to a superbowl, right?

101 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I get it just wanting to win. But people are idots if they think this will help next season. 

Sorry, but I can never hope for the Falcons to lose, not even strategic losing. And, you should really learn how to spell “idiot” before calling people that.

Just now, RubberDucky said:

Then why did the Panthers not intentionally lose today?

How could they have not won? Did you even watch the game? Saints were on the field and that was it.. Please, actually watch the game before you act like the panthers accomplished something 

1 minute ago, falcndave said:

I disagree, but it isn't worth the debate. Btw, did you catch the Cardinals? All they had to do was lose to lock up number one and they rode the Seahawks hard for 4 quarters. Maybe they had the 4 way tie breaker covered?  Knew the coin toss results?  I dunno. 

They lost either way, mission accomplished 

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

How could they have not won? Did you even watch the game? Saints were on the field and that was it.. Please, actually watch the game before you act like the panthers accomplished something 

Your moving the goal post.

You said they didn't try to beat us because they wanted a better draft pick. If that were true, why wouldn't they intentionally lose today?

Why did the Cardinals game come down to a last second game winning Field Goal?

All 3 of those teams tried to beat us. We were just better.

TNFalcon1 likes this

Just now, RubberDucky said:

You said they didn't try to beat us because they wanted a better draft pick. If that were true, why wouldn't they intentionally lose today?

The Saint basically gave the game to the panthers.. It was really a pathetic game to watch. If the Saint laid down any more fans probably would have wanted a refund.. But luckily they are leading the division so why should they care 

2 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Do you really believe the Panthers beat the saints today straight up? 

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Do you really believe the Panthers beat the saints today straight up? 

No, but if the panthers were really trying to lose games to get a better draft position, they would have lost today as well.

TNFalcon1 likes this

4 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

It's called statigy, something alot of posters here don't understand when it comes to winning in the long run 

It's called statigy, something alot of posters here don't understand when it comes to winning in the long run 

Why are you quoting the same post 3 times?

The game would have ended in a 0/0 tie.. Rivera did what he had to do 

LMAO. Aight man.

No point in even having this convo.

19 minutes ago, esmithidoc said:

Sorry, but I can never hope for the Falcons to lose, not even strategic losing. And, you should really learn how to spell “idiot” before calling people that.

You crying? Sounds like it.  

7 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Apparently that was Quinn’s defining achievement.

I dunno, he coached in three straight Super Bowls.

Schedule-wise, if the Falcons lost today instead of playing the Eagles and Vikings next season they would've played the Redskins and Packers instead. If lost 2 of the last 3, would've played the Giants and Lions.

Definitely not a Super Bowl, but I can't be mad about wins.  I like to watch the team win.  We can still draft the right players to the right spots.

6 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

You write like your mad and need to change your tampon.  Maybe your not happy with your pal anymore.  

Personal attacks doesn’t change the fact the falcons won three in a row to end the season, which is the right call. Losing is a vile disease and once the mentality gets in the heads of the competitors that’s losing is ok, it’s three times as hard to expunge. There is also a huge difference in not having the horses to win and actually trying to lose. The falcons are not talent deficient, they did what they should have done to inferior teams once Debo came back and our defense got somewhat better. 

So, gtfo with this loser bullsh*t mentality. You don’t ask elite QBs to lose/throw games. We will still get good talent at 14. 

Vandy, TNFalcon1, esmithidoc and 1 other like this

34 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

Losing is a vile disease and once the mentality gets in the heads of the competitors that’s losing is ok, it’s three times as hard to expunge.

Geneaut likes this

8 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Tampa is the only team that tried to win against us in those three games, and that's because a job was on the line. We didn't beat the other teams, they just knew they were better off taking the L

I guess Carolina had a change of heart when they played the Saints?

Vandy likes this

8 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So why didn't they just play their 3rd string and special teams guys against them since they are trying so hard to to tank?  Reality is you have no answer for it because it doesn't fit your dumb *** narrative, so you just make up stupid posts and try to pass them off as facts. The truth is jobs are on the line there just like here.

12 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

You write like your mad and need to change your tampon.  Maybe your not happy with your pal anymore.  

Wow. Not sure what triggered the personal insults. I used to think better of you. Choose to be unhappy if you want, that’s just not my thing. Don’t bother to respond, I’ve blocked you.