No huddle Offense.

falcons007

I posted a few days ago that if Sark was fired, Koetter was my hope to replace him if available.

Koetter was always open to letting Matt Ryan run as much no huddle as possible. When given that opportunity, Ryan usually shows why he’s one of the best QBs in the league.

The Falcons downfall was trying to keep the “Shanahan system” after he was gone. Our biggest complaint about KS in year 1 was unwillingness to let MR2 control things.

2 minutes ago, KCartledge85 said:

I posted a few days ago that if Sark was fired, Koetter was my hope to replace him if available.

Koetter was always open to letting Matt Ryan run as much no huddle as possible. When given that opportunity, Ryan usually shows why he’s one of the best QBs in the league.

The Falcons downfall was trying to keep the “Shanahan system” after he was gone. Our biggest complaint about KS in year 1 was unwillingness to let MR2 control things.

Falcons should keep WCO. It suits Ryan better, he already mastered the offense. Get an experienced WC OC who can make adjustments.

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

He’s giving a nod to Koetter saying “remember this?  We’re going to have a job opening in about 1/2 hour”

This is Qunn's failure, not Sark's.  If Quinn is calling the shots when we should be running no huddle, then it's his fault that we have kept it buried since he's been here.  OC's want to attack and keep defenses off balance.  It's DC's and defensive minded coaches that want to slow the game down to protect their precious defense.