What will it take for DQ to get fired?

We've decided to ruin our draft position to "end the season on a high note", now it looks like we aren't even about to do that. DQ is not the coach for this team. I could write all day about why he isn't, but I'm flat out concerned that while our coordinators are certain to be fired, Quinn is safe. Why? What is the point of enduring another year of not being good enough?

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

A losing season next year. That's it.

I think with competent coordinators he'll be fine, though. Kubiak in particular would be great, both as an OC and a mentor.

Thats it. A losing season. **** 8-8 may not be good enough. Its playoffs or bust next year. Quinn is safe this year due the injuries and blame of the OC and DC. He has to fix those issues on coaching staff but if he doesn't make enough meaningful change, we will be done with Quinn. 

14 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Thats it. A losing season. **** 8-8 may not be good enough. Its playoffs or bust next year. Quinn is safe this year due the injuries and blame of the OC and DC. He has to fix those issues on coaching staff but if he doesn't make enough meaningful change, we will be done with Quinn. 

I pray so, so that we can have our real Falcons back

26 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

If we keep our same OC/DC. Anything less 9 wins/playoff birth should lead Quinn’s termination. 

If we have a new OC/DC. Anything less than 6 wins should lead to Quinn’s termination. 

I think DQ is fired if he can’t get to playoffs. New DC/OC or not.

56 minutes ago, I give lengthy responses said:

We've decided to ruin our draft position to "end the season on a high note", now it looks like we aren't even about to do that. DQ is not the coach for this team. I could write all day about why he isn't, but I'm flat out concerned that while our coordinators are certain to be fired, Quinn is safe. Why? What is the point of enduring another year of not being good enough?

I believe if you killed yourself then Arthur would do it.

7 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Exactly. Unless Bill Bellicheck wants to coach here I'D keep Quinn as long as Matt Ryan Is here. Manuel Is fine. And Sark okay unless we can get Kubiak.

Never understood these stupid threads, and they have become a great annoyance on game day. You don't just fire a coach who built our most talented roster ever, and got us to the superbowl. What we need is to stay away from those learn on the Job OCs. Get a decent OC who can run the ball and values a strong OL and we will be fine.

3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Never understood these stupid threads, and they have become a great annoyance on game day. You don't just fire a coach who built our most talented roster ever, and got us to the superbowl. What we need is to stay away from those learn on the Job OCs. Get a decent OC who can run the ball and values a strong OL and we will be fine.

What you aren't acknowledging is Quinn made the Sark hire and was under much scrutiny before Sark called a single play.  After a year in which we had a good season but redzone efficiency was our achilles heel, we follow with another year in which we cant run the ball and offense goes through way too many highs and lows across the season.  Sark is Quinn's problem. Maybe 3rd time is a charm but M. Manuel and Sark have yo be on their A game next year if retained. Otherwise its the whole coaching staff on 5he hot seat. Quinn and our Falcons have fundamental issues since 2015. Cant close tough games. Cant rush the passer. Cant run the ball vs good teams. 

13 minutes ago, Stryka said:

What you aren't acknowledging is Quinn made the Sark hire and was under much scrutiny before Sark called a single play.  After a year in which we had a good season but redzone efficiency was our achilles heel, we follow with another year in which we cant run the ball and offense goes through way too many highs and lows across the season.  Sark is Quinn's problem. Maybe 3rd time is a charm but M. Manuel and Sark have yo be on their A game next year if retained. Otherwise its the whole coaching staff on 5he hot seat. Quinn and our Falcons have fundamental issues since 2015. Cant close tough games. Cant rush the passer. Cant run the ball vs good teams. 

Everyone makes mistakes, let's hope we fire sark now.