Sun Tzu 7

So about keeping the OC and DC.....

47 posts in this topic

Sark should stay.  It's tough to run consistent offense with trash OL.  He's done a good job!

Plus, like I said in another thread, Sark has the huge advantage of being an alcoholic.  Even if he leads a record-setting offense nobody will hire him as a head coach.  So this will give us the continuity we need. MR2 always falls off when we switch OC.

19 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Now that the Falcons aren’t playing rookie/injured QBs we get a much better assessment of where this team really is.

Keeping both coordinators still a good idea?

What about the HC?

23 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

What about the HC?

He should be canned!! I'll always feel that way until the day it happens he can take Thomas dimitroff ride along with them to get the rest of that Mike Smith filling out of here

Edited by BraveFalcon11

26 minutes ago, KCartledge85 said:

If Falcons comeback to win this game, I think you see MM stay. If they lose, both go.

Sark earned another chance. I think MM goes regardless. Bucs been getting chunk yards too easily.

2 minutes ago, sanfranfalcon said:

both OCs have been hot and cold imo...so i think both will be retained!! Quinn and TD have been straight up trash on fixing the lines tho...especially the Oline!!! thats where i place most of the blame!

I agree - to me the most obvious problem is we keep overinvesting in flash but neglecting the big bodies that allow it to work in the first place.

Just now, slickgadawg said:

Keep Sark.  Let Quinn take over the defense so that folks can see itin his scheme and players that are garbage...

The same garbage that held the Rams to 13 points? The same garbage that kept Aaron Rodgers tame In nfccg?

15 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The same garbage that held the Rams to 13 points? The same garbage that kept Aaron Rodgers tame In nfccg?

The same garbage that gave up a 28-3 lead? :lol:

Edited by slickgadawg

4 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Guys, look -- Sark is taking a knee and kicking a FG when he knows the game is over. If only Boy Wonder knew to do that.

Took Quinn 2 years to finally figure it out.... on a meaningless game no less.

This is almost as good as the ‘rise up’video Consolation prize.

Hey look what we finally figured out.

On another note I think we just saw Bryant’s last FG as a Falcon.

I been a support of Sark, but if we can get Kubiak then I would let Sark go immediately.  Otherwise, no other coordinator is worth the transition.  

11 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

If Kubiak will come here, I’m packing Sark’s bags.  Otherwise, I don’t love any of the other names being batted around and give him another year.  

This is how I feel too, don’t fire sark unless you’re sure there’s someone better out there who’s willing to come here.

Brewcrew likes this