Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macintez

PER SCHEFTER GARY KUBIAK CONSIDERING OC POSITION!!!

59 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I take it you’re not in management...

great manager hire people with hopes they can do the job better than themselves. A manager is only as good as the people below them.

^ This

Being a manager myself with nearly a decade of total experience, I have found that hiring the best people possible is the way to go. It would be foolish to hire someone “less than” yourself, because then you have to take on the responsibility of being an overseer on their daily activities. Which in turn makes you neglect management specific responsibilities. 

falcons007, poutlipper and Stryka like this

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn isn't going to hire anyone that could potentially do his job better than himself.. That's management 101

Kubiak wouldn't be a threat to Dan Quinn's job. He don't wan the stress of HC job.

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Kubiak wouldn't be a threat to Dan Quinn's job. He don't wan the stress of HC job.

We know that, but the players will understand quickly Kubiaks abilities to lead a team 

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Let's pm each other our salaries and we'll see? 

Wow, jumped to the pissing match quickly.  Do you need validation?  

2 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

^ This

Being a manager myself with nearly a decade of total experience, I have found that hiring the best people possible is the way to go. It would be foolish to hire someone “less than” yourself, because then you have to take on the responsibility of being an overseer on their daily activities. Which in turn makes you neglect management specific responsibilities. 

This has always been my approach.

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Are you in oil or gas industry? Just taking a wild guess based on claiming a big salary and your description of piss poor management theory.

Is there something about "oil or gas industry" that you base that (weird) statement on?   :huh:

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Just now, poutlipper said:

This has always been my approach.

I’ve known managers that have hired people that they felt didn’t pose a threat to them. Usually they were out of their job within a couple of months. Typically it would be internal issues that led to their downfall, such as operations. 

10 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Are you in oil or gas industry? Just taking a wild guess based on claiming a big salary and your description of piss poor management theory.

Close, work for a power company :D

1989Fan likes this

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Close, work for a power company :D

You can do that in utilities. Else where poor management hiring scrubs is gonna get you pink slip.

22 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

^ This

You also shouldn't pretend that managers never make bad decisions. People have egos, and that can explain a lot.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

1 minute ago, I give lengthy responses said:

Just fire Quinn and make Kubiak or McCarthy HC.

Does McCarthy come with 2010's Aaron Rodgers?

If not, then he's not worth much.

If true

Blank, make this man one of the highest paid OCs and bring him to Atlanta.

Denver has no QB and Elway sucks at draft or signing QBs not named Peyton Manning. I doubt he wants to become a full-time coach again for Denver right now.

21 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I’ve known managers that have hired people that they felt didn’t pose a threat to them. Usually they were out of their job within a couple of months. Typically it would be internal issues that led to their downfall, such as operations. 

5 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

You also shouldn't pretend that managers never make bad decisions. People have egos, and that can explain a lot.

See statement above.

Didn’t pretend anything. Good and bad managers make both good and bad decisions. The only difference would be the ratio. 

I would imagine someone from the Falcons co. Has free time and browses here.

BRING HIM HOME. 

(WAIT RELAX, dont get too excited. Because you know what happens if you get excited for this organization...)

The more discern we show about not hiring him will make him gravitate towards us, because the Falcons are the enemies of jovial emotion, lol.

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn isn't going to hire anyone that could potentially do his job better than himself.. That's management 101

This is incredibly dumb. 

me4falcons likes this