Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macintez

PER SCHEFTER GARY KUBIAK CONSIDERING OC POSITION!!!

59 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ryan2Julio11 said:

He’s probably going to take the broncos job 

What fun would it be to run that dumpster fire of an offense.

7 minutes ago, Ryan2Julio11 said:

He’s probably going to take the broncos job 

This is most likely. I wish he’d be our OC but I don’t see it. 

6 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn isn't going to hire anyone that could potentially do his job better than himself.. That's management 101

Quinn is slick.  Why you think he doesn't run the defense himself?  Having a coordinator over there INSURES he has a scapegoat.  Bringing in Kubiak would place Quinn into interim head coach and he knows it.  Bringing Bevell in allows him to scapegoat yet another coordinator...

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

Quinn is slick.  Why you think he doesn't run the defense himself?  Having a coordinator over there INSURES he has a scapegoat.  Bringing in Kubiak would place Quinn into interim head coach and he knows it.  Bringing Bevell in allows him to scapegoat yet another coordinator...

The reason why this opinion doesn't make sense IMO is that Quinn gets a pass this year is because of his past success and injury excuse. 

If we struggle again, he doesn't get a pass regardless of who he hires.

rogueleadersf and Stryka like this

7 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Yep, and that's exactly what I perceive to happen if Sark is let go.. We keep Sark, Quinn still has the out to fire Sark next season 

slickgadawg likes this

16 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Quinn isn't going to hire anyone that could potentially do his job better than himself.. That's management 101

I take it you’re not in management...

great manager hire people with hopes they can do the job better than themselves. A manager is only as good as the people below them.

I would like to think that he reached out to Wade Phillips who has full autonomy of the defense in LA who told him that he needs to go to warmer weather, have full control of an offense that has weapons already.  

rogueleadersf likes this

Just now, 1989Fan said:

I take it you’re not in management...

great manager hire people with hopes they can do the job better than themselves. A manager is only as good as the people below them.

Looks good on paper, but you and I both know that's not how the real world operates 

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Looks good on paper, but you and I both know that's not how the real world operates 

Well, I am a regional manager in finance and that is how it works. 

poutlipper and Borat like this

19 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Probably the one that's alot more successful than you could imagine 

Lol, Ok.

Borat and Sidecar Falcon like this