Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Buccaneers In-Game Thread ***

1,171 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, primetime said:

I actually don’t want Sark fired. It can’t help Matt changing systems every 2nd year and honestly I think it’s on the interior protection (basically Oline) and running game rather than Sark. Injuries are more to blame this year than coaching. Btw I’m ok with Manual because let’s be honest it’s Quinns system anyway. 

Sark has no situational awareness. The only thing he has fixed is goalline issues. 

Just now, FalconinPA said:

I just had a single tear come to my eye. The Falcons made adjustments at halftime. 

Some butts finally got chewed out at halftime...I wanna know who did it ...cause it wasn’t DQ...

I think MR2 led the charge

STOIC 2.0 likes this

This game basically defines our season. Start off terribly, did some stuff near the middle, then allowed a score, and then back to being good. Sadly we sucked a little too much during the actual season. 

STOIC 2.0 likes this

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

I just had a single tear come to my eye. The Falcons made adjustments at halftime. 

Yea it seems they did. I guess Blank will now authorize a 5 year extension for Sark.

3 minutes ago, Biscuits&Gravy said:

Even if we win, something needs to change.

It does!! They need to take a good look at the season not our meaningless last game.. Dan Quinn is spineless

1 minute ago, Mescalito said:

I think you and I are the only one's that are on the same page about this in this thread.

Not really, as fans we just root for the team. Most of us know there isn't a **** thing we can do about hirings and firings on this team.