Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Buccaneers In-Game Thread ***

1,171 posts in this topic

Just now, FalconinPA said:

Yeah, Rodgers got a concussion. 

Well at least at 4:00 we will get to watch two competent teams play, Bears VS Vikes.    If Quinn isn't fire, then we will know that we also  have an incompetent owner in addition to an incompetent GM and coaching staff.  None of them care the ae have never had a decent KR or PR on this team, an incompetent O line , and incompetent OC and Dcs.

FalconinPA and Dirtytrollbird like this

4 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

You will get you wish

Ok but why??? If it get Quinn fired I'm all for it.. But if Quinn stays, why? Because if he stays what's going to change even if we have offensive defensive coordinator changes we still have an idiot for a head coach what's going to change if we still have Thomas dimitroff and Dan Quinn?... it may as well when after winning to meaningless stupid games

Just now, BraveFalcon11 said:

Ok but why??? If it get Quinn fired I'm all for it.. But if Quinn stays, why? Because if he stays what's going to change even if we have offensive defensive coordinator changes we still have an idiot for a head coach what's going to change if we still have Thomas dimitroff and Dan Quinn?... it may as well when after winning to meaningless stupid games

I meant we will probably lose today. I have wanted Dimitroff gone for years. Quinn, Sark, Manuel, Armstrong and the rest can follow him

PokerSteve likes this

My one knock on Ryan is his accuracy.  He's so afraid of throwing an INT that he doesn't trust his receivers.  He rarely throws to the ball to the receivers in stride if it's a downfield pass.  

3 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Well at least at 4:00 we will get to watch two competent teams play, Bears VS Vikes.    If Quinn isn't fire, then we will know that we also  have an incompetent owner in addition to an incompetent GM and coaching staff.  None of them care the ae have never had a decent KR or PR on this team, an incompetent O line , and incompetent OC and Dcs.

Quinn won't be fired, Mr. Blank is to loyal. Dimitroff is still here and should have been gone. 

Just now, FalconinPA said:

I meant we will probably lose today. I have wanted Dimitroff gone for years. Quinn, Sark, Manuel, Armstrong and the rest can follow him

Ok. You know the only Victory we get out of losing today is the possibility of an overnight mind change by Arthur Blank to just get rid of Dan Quinn period. But knowing our luck it's not going to happen going by how brain-dead Arthur Blank acts these days sorry for the negativity

2 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Tanking means we arent trying and it makes the offseason less urgent.

A loss when we are trying = oh crap we gotta make moves

Offseason isn’t urgent until it’s the offseason.. and those moves won’t be made until then anyways.. 

but of course I’m not one who wants to lose at all so..