Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Buccaneers In-Game Thread ***

1,171 posts in this topic

It's clear that Julio is still hurt and he's still out their giving his best shot.. pay the man.  Send Trufant, Alford, Beasley and Schraeder packing.  Take Armstong and Manuel with you.  

I am so happy we won the last two games. We were unlucky in the first half, but Sark is showing progress and so much hope. Let's hope DQ keeps him for the next Decade. Ryans stats look good so far.

Just now, Jesus said:

"Real Fans" want the team to tank. Team plays like tankers and "Real Fans" complain.

I want the team to tank and am happy with this horrible performance

7 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

not sure they are

This so obvious! What in the world is wrong with this organization? Why do we or this organization not wanna win? When was the last time we ever had a hard nosed coach that wasn't all close to the players????

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

"Real Fans" want the team to tank. Team plays like tankers and "Real Fans" complain.

I don't want us to tank.

I want us to get beat.

Big difference.

7 minutes ago, jidady said:

Julio just caught a touchdown pass and then broke up a Hail Mary attempt in a span of about five minutes in real time. He's a baaaaad man. 

Playing meaningless games while hurt. But he's a selfish quitter who doesn't care.

jidady, Osiruz and Jerz #DukeSZN like this

Just now, BraveFalcon11 said:

This so obvious! What in the world is wrong with this organization? Why do we or this organization not wanna win? When was the last time we ever had a hard nosed coach that wasn't all close to the players????

I can't remember man. This organization needs a real cleansing.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

At least you're keeping it real.

The only reason he’s happy with this is he feels like it will give his negativity validation.. wants to “be right” so bad that he’s fine being a loser

Just now, FalconinPA said:

Rodgers went out also. 

Oh, OK.  I've got a split screen with 8 games on so it's small.  His backup looks just like him from a distance.  

FalconinPA likes this