Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Buccaneers In-Game Thread ***

1,171 posts in this topic

Just now, stizz said:

He's the best talent evaluator the city has ever seen. Do you remember what our rosters looked like under Smith?

His shortcomings in coaching he makes up for with his drafting. And there lies the dilemma. 

Fine, demote him to head of scouting then. Just take the headset off of him.

rounz and Flying Falcon like this

So we could have been 4-12 and on our way to a good draft pick, but we win 2 meaningless games only to **** the bed against a team that is worse than us, and to tie them at 6-10 which means we'll be picking back to back in the draft.......that sound about right?

8 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Man, we can't get shut out by the Bucs

I hope we do, would be a great way to show all this teams problems.

2 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Are they though. If we lose this one, who does that put us in front of? 

If we win all we do is get screwed, think we can drop to the 8th at best perhaps? Not quite sure.

Just now, MAD597 said:

I hope we do, would be a great way to show all this teams problems.

Finally, but doesn't change the fact that we got major problems. 

2 minutes ago, HEIST said:

He's not getting fired the same year that he signed a 3 yr extension. But the pressure is on big time now.

I don’t think he gets fired, but my question is do you think the afalcons can win a SB with this pansy HC?

Flying Falcon likes this

Ok losing a game in this fashion should penetrate some kind of change TODAY!!!

if not I'm convinced this organization is NOT committed to winning

9 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I hope we get beat down and we fire 3 coordinators and cut the line up of scrubs

It all comes back on Quinn. Complete lack of discipline, no adjustments on offense or defense.  We can change OCs and DCs til the cows come home , but nothing will change while Quinn calls ALL the shots from draft  through the season.  I want a smart, aggressive offense minded  HC, who calls his own plays , and adjusts as the situation calls for.  Quinn is nothing more than a DC who got promoted to a position way above his ability.  But AB loves him for some reason, so we will have to suffer through yet another year, wasting some of the best offensive players in football.   SIGH  !

Just now, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

I don’t think he gets fired, but my question is do you think the afalcons can win a SB with this pansy HC?

Yeah I've seen it

FalconFan1st likes this