Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Buccaneers In-Game Thread ***

1,171 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, high impact said:

Watching the Falcons is kind of like when you think the hot woman in the room is worth talking to then you find out its not a woman. 

I think I understand this. :lol:

high impact likes this

I keep hearing about the plays the rookies for the Bucks keep making. Sad to to see our vets being trash by rookies. 

If our vets are not going to play pull them and give our rookies some time on the field to see what they can do. 

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

This really looks like the team has quit on Quinn.

Players will only play for a rah rah cheerleader coach when they are winning and having fun. Once it boils done to being prepared and coached they are done. This team was mounted on a spit the day they underestimated Cleveland

3 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Really?  Can’t tell.

We always have a penalty that either negates a big play, or some pass interference or defensive holding penalty that keeps the other team’s drive going.

That's probably a league wide thing, we only notice because we're Falcons fans. And as Falcons fans we notice because the Mike Smith teams had absurdly low penalty counts, but all things considered we are probably one of the more disciplined teams in the NFL as far as penalties go.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Our offense is so effing predictable.  If I can call the plays before hand what do you think professional DC's can do?

Their defense is there before the WR can even catch. 

Gunners in coverage just watching the ball....WTF?!?!?

Just sad....

Then bucks get a touchback plus a 10 yard penalty to start at 35...so a net of 15 yards?!?!? Just pathetic

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan