Jump to content

Draft tua


izibit74

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

No. I like Tua but right now he can't play against the blitz from what I've seen. And he's hurt often. Unless that gets fixed no 

It’s too easy for him with his surrounding cast at Bama..  If you look at all the best QB’s in the NFL, they played at a good school (not great). But they faced adversity which ultimately benefits them.

Ryan

Rodgers

Brees

Wentz

Big Ben

Wilson

Mahomes

Luck

Brady (he was a backup)

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

When you talk about mobile QB do you mean a QB that can run or a QB that is good at moving around if his pocket is moved or collapses?

 

Brees, Brady, and Rivers aren't what you call scrambling or running QBs but they are mobile when it comes to moving around their pocket if necessary. They aren't exactly dead in the water if their pocket breaks down.

 

Ryan is more mobile than given credit for. But at times he seems like he panicks and his pocket awareness takes a hit, while some games he looks on point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

He has an average arm and is fragile.  I don’t think he will be a great NFL QB.  He also throws a bit sidearm which will have to be addressed

Thats how pretty much Brees and Wilson were at college level.

One thing Tua has = GRIT, HIGH I.Q & TEAM PLAYER!

Above 3 qualities eventually gets you a spot in NFL & LOMBARDI!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Thats how pretty much Brees and Wilson were at college level.

One thing Tua has = GRIT, HIGH I.Q & TEAM PLAYER!

Above 3 qualities eventually gets you a spot in NFL & LOMBARDI!

Love Tua. However he does have some durability questions that are worrisome. I think he’ll be fine in the grand scheme of things. Oddly enough Brees had a similar sidearm mechanic coming out of college but was able to correct it. Combine improved mechanics with NFL strength and conditioning coaches I think two of his three issues are fine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Love Tua. However he does have some durability questions that are worrisome. I think he’ll be fine in the grand scheme of things. Oddly enough Brees had a similar sidearm mechanic coming out of college but was able to correct it. Combine improved mechanics with NFL strength and conditioning coaches I think two of his three issues are fine. 

Exactly,  he's a pure playmaker and never gives up. Hes ability to extend plays and make lasered throws add an unique skill set as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Not sure about Tom mate...but "Tebowing"never in my opinion, adapted to NFL & thats why had dismal passer rating of 75 & pathetic record.

I can bet anything on Trevor or Tua both Q.Bs will surpass over Mariota & Trubisky 

 

Tua will never be better than Trubisky. Average arm talent to go along with the three qualities you listed equals backup. Way to avoid the comparison though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jpowers said:

Tua will never be better than Trubisky. Average arm talent to go along with the three qualities you listed equals backup. Way to avoid the comparison though. 

The ‘Bama bias is real, I really don’t understand the Tua love outside of that. The reality is their QB’s RARELY pan out in the NFL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...