SacFalcFan

Alabama vs Oklahoma (Orange Bowl)

169 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Skip Dawg said:

Clemson is good but not that good. TLaw needs another year to be ready for Bama. Once Bama shut down Etienne it's game over.

Thats exactly how I think the game will go. 

Edited by frankly88
Skip Dawg likes this

12 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Wanna make a bet on that game then? I'd easy drop $500 on Bama.

I couldn't careless if Bama or Clemson wins. I'm talking about you saying Clemson is overrated. Whatever the spread is I bet Clemson will cover though

I hope u right bout Clemson, fine w bama winning, anyone but Clemson. TL real deal.  And think your wrong about dex Laurence? Unless he comes back his college career is over 

1 minute ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

I hope u right bout Clemson, fine w bama winning, anyone but Clemson. TL real deal.  And think your wrong about dex Laurence? Unless he comes back his college career is over 

I heard it was just a one game suspension. 

1 minute ago, judas yeast said:

I'm drunk?  Yeah... It's not the people on here saying UGA is CLEARLY the best team in the land

You finally said something that is actually correct. Of course, I think you meant to say clearly one of the 2 best teams in the land. 

My dad is over here throwing shade at Bama for every little thing lmao... he will not stop talking about how UGA got screwed and Bama should have lost last year and this year. It’s kinda hilarious. Any penalty against OU he’s calling ******** or saying “well we can’t hear what the Bama player did.”

I’m over here dying. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

I'm drunk?  Yeah... It's not the people on here saying UGA is CLEARLY the best team in the land (conveniently downplaying the fact that LSU made love to them)

Your opinion is irrelevant.  Your team embarrassed the SEC today.  You have no rights to give any opinions until next time USCjr scores a point.  So be quiet until September, assuming you guys can put something on the board when September comes.  

SHUTOUT lmfao

RandomFan likes this

2 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

I'm drunk?  Yeah... It's not the people on here saying UGA is CLEARLY the best team in the land (conveniently downplaying the fact that LSU made love to them)

People are saying the committee got it wrong.  

Bama is the #1 team.  

Clemson is #2 (This would have been a great game if UGA played them, It would have been a lot closer, I think Clemson would have still won)

UGA is better than ND and Oklahoma. 

We lost badly to LSU and that is what kept UGA out of the playoff.   

2 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

Your opinion is irrelevant.  Your team embarrassed the SEC today.  You have no rights to give any opinions until next time USCjr scores a point.  So be quiet until September, assuming you guys can put something on the board when September comes.  

SHUTOUT lmfao

I guess this type of logic makes sense to a waterhead like you

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Sooners justed wanted to spot Bama a 28 point lead :rolleyes:

This game reminds me of the Ole Miss game. No strategy, just throw hay makers and hope for the best.

3 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

I guess this type of logic makes sense to a waterhead like you

Okay, from the one who only shows up to thro shots at Georgia fans or anything against Georgia.  You have a complex sister.

No Lawrence is done this season.. dex that is. And I’m worried bama is a tad overrated just cfb simply doesn’t have that many great teams

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Sooners get a stop after they finally blitz Tua. **** maybe someone's DC learned.

Bama going to start jet sweeping that crud out them.  

2 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

People are saying the committee got it wrong.  

Bama is the #1 team.  

Clemson is #2 (This would have been a great game if UGA played them, It would have been a lot closer, I think Clemson would have still won)

UGA is better than ND and Oklahoma. 

We lost badly to LSU and that is what kept UGA out of the playoff.   

The idea that UGA is CLEARLY a great team is based almost solely on the fact that they played a weakened Bama close.   UGAs best effort and Bamas worst and they *almost* won

If UGA had earned a spot by not losing, they could have laid an egg just like ND and OU.  

Just now, judas yeast said:

The idea that UGA is CLEARLY a great team is based almost solely on the fact that they played a weakened Bama close.   UGAs best effort and Bamas worst and they *almost* won

If UGA had earned a spot by not losing, they could have laid an egg just like ND and OU.  

That was not a weakened Bama.  Tua just got lit up in that game. 

It is what it is.  We get this garbage of a game because UGA does not know how to close against Bama two years in a row.   

1 minute ago, judas yeast said:

This is CLEAR evidence that watching USCjr fireball is bad for your health.