SacFalcFan

Alabama vs Oklahoma (Orange Bowl)

169 posts in this topic

It you really think about it, losses shouldn't count against UGA.  They're so good that their actual wins and losses shouldn't matter!

You guys are hilarious

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Sorry man but Bama will blow out Clemson. TLaw is not ready for Bama.

Clemson is good but not that good. TLaw needs another year to be ready for Bama. Once Bama shut down Etienne it's game over.

frankly88 likes this

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I heard same UGA fans here say that dumb ish when Clemson beats Bama in the National Title game. 

And it would have been true then too if not for a singularly heroic ridiculous game from Deshaun Watson. Can't count on Trevor Lawrence having the game of a lifetime to make it happen again. 

putnam6 likes this

10 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Sure am glad the 4 best teams made it into the playoffs.  The seeding should have been:

1. Bama

2. Clemson

3. Georgia

4. Bama #2 team

shots fired :slick:

7 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I guess we'll see. Clemson had a great front 4 last year too...when Bama embarrassed them.  

UGA is the only team in the country with the talent to play with Bama. 

Bama had 261 yards of total offense last year. Anyone that watched the game knows Clemson defense wasn't the reason they loss

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Bama had 261 yards of total offense last year. Anyone that watched the game knows Clemson defense wasn't the reason they loss

They also didn't start Tua last year. **** that's crazy. Almost like it's a different team huh?

Just now, youngbloodz said:

I'm just saying it didn't make a difference last year, it's not likely to make a difference this year either. 

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

And it would have been true then too if not for a singularly heroic ridiculous game from Deshaun Watson. Can't count on Trevor Lawrence having the game of a lifetime to make it happen again. 

But I don't think Bama's defense is as good this year compared to two years ago. And nobody thought Watson would torch Bama's defense the first time the year before or the next year. 

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

I'm just saying it didn't make a difference last year, it's not likely to make a difference this year either. 

Time will tell

6 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

It you really think about it, losses shouldn't count against UGA.  They're so good that their actual wins and losses shouldn't matter!

You guys are hilarious

Says the guy who’s team got shutout by Virginia.  Go to sleep you are drunk.

Macknsweetjones likes this

I love it.  College football is Alabama vs Georgia.  The national championship game was played in Atlanta December 1. Committee is getting what they deserved...

Image result for 50 cent drive off gif

Edited by slickgadawg
frankly88 and Macknsweetjones like this

3 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

Says the guy who’s team got shutout by Virginia.  Go to sleep you are drunk.

I'm drunk?  Yeah... It's not the people on here saying UGA is CLEARLY the best team in the land (conveniently downplaying the fact that LSU made love to them)